Post your tales of Simpin , Thirst , Dirty Mackin or Stalking

Me dating a girl knowing she had Herpes and I was actually digging her, but she ended up dumping me for really no legitimate reason.. I think that could be the MOST simping of all simpimg..
30t6p3b.gif

Me dating a girl knowing she had Herpes and I was actually digging her, but she ended up dumping me for really no legitimate reason.. I think that could be the MOST simping of all simpimg..
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by FDUB

30t6p3b.gif

eek.gif

roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

eek.gif

roll.gif

Me dating a girl knowing she had Herpes and I was actually digging her, butshe ended up dumping me for really no legitimate reason.. I think that could be the MOST simping of all simpimg..
30t6p3b.gif
11j22w5.gif

Me dating a girl knowing she had Herpes and I was actually digging her, butshe ended up dumping me for really no legitimate reason.. I think that could be the MOST simping of all simpimg..
30t6p3b.gif
11j22w5.gif

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

30t6p3b.gif
11j22w5.gif
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
11j22w5.gif
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by pip777

30t6p3b.gif
11j22w5.gif
roll.gif

I swear to any deity of your choosing that an NTer made a thread about this and the girl looked like precious.
Someone find the thread.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by pip777

30t6p3b.gif
11j22w5.gif
roll.gif

I swear to any deity of your choosing that an NTer made a thread about this and the girl looked like precious.
Someone find the thread.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

great thread should be good , last year around may, I went out on a date with my sister freind (my sis friend is older)

went on a date, paid for food, pool and about 4 drinks, went to shorty house, started kissing, went to the house tried to smash, shorty denied

deaded me, I felt like a trick, and then to top it off I never had another date with shorty smh

happens to the best of us bro
tired.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

great thread should be good , last year around may, I went out on a date with my sister freind (my sis friend is older)

went on a date, paid for food, pool and about 4 drinks, went to shorty house, started kissing, went to the house tried to smash, shorty denied

deaded me, I felt like a trick, and then to top it off I never had another date with shorty smh

happens to the best of us bro
tired.gif

Originally Posted by NYMVP

It's as if I'm simping every time I go out on a date period, I feel a certain way about spending 60+ on someone who isn't mine....

Word. I just slipped up in the game this weekend on that dumb #*$&. From now on it's jazz clubs and poetry readings on the first date.

Originally Posted by NYMVP

It's as if I'm simping every time I go out on a date period, I feel a certain way about spending 60+ on someone who isn't mine....

Word. I just slipped up in the game this weekend on that dumb #*$&. From now on it's jazz clubs and poetry readings on the first date.

back in college, i was late to class the first day. the last seat left was on the aisle beside this latina chick.. she looked kinda pissed to have to take her jacket and books off for me to sit. it was a 3 hour class so i started to zone out.. at one point, she leaned forward and i could kinda see down her blouse......... and she caught me. she kinda shook her head but both of us spent the rest of the class taking turns checking each other out.

as we leave class, i introduce myself, walk her to her next class and get the digits. turns out she's a soccer player/track team athlete. at the time i was all into fitness so we decided to go running together. she came over the next day, but instead of running, i smashed. even got to raw dog and bust inside 'cause she was on the pill.

...but why was she on the pill? she had a man. some guy who went to college a couple hours away (champaign, we were in the chi). so for about a month, i'd smash on weeknights but not see her on weekends. she loved to watch us in the mirror as we smashed, always bragging about how tanned and toned we were. greatest sex of my life up to that point.

things were great......until i caught feelings. i don't know why i did, i guess 'cause i thought there could be something more to us? she would always say, we'd be perfect together....but she already had a man. instead of being cool and just smashing, i kinda started to simp.. i'd ask her how she felt about me and try to get her to stay with me on weekends. to make a long story short, desperation is a turn-off. i remember one night she came over and didn't feel like smashing. i begged and begged just for some dome, but she wasn't hearing it.. as she left, i walked her home all the way to her dorm and i remember us sitting and crying together in the hallway just before the door that led to her dorm......but not smashing.

anyway.. i lost her after that day. maybe if i had just been cool, i coulda gotten to smash more, but oh well. the lesson is.. never be desperate. i don't really condone stealing girls from other guys (if she did it to him, she could do it to you), but in college, especially, take what you can get. smash as much as you can before either of you starts catching feelings. otherwise you'll just f it up and be left with nothing.

Spoiler [+]
although.. we kept in touch on and off over email for a few years, and i got to smash one last time. i had already moved to new york, but came back to the chi for christmas.. she came over one night and we smashed from 6pm to 6am.. she woke up like, "where are my panties?" (that outkast double album had just come out) and i got to smash again before she left to go home for the holidays)

and then i never saw her again. last thing i heard she married dude for in-state tuition.. she's probably graduated and a doctor by now. the end.

back in college, i was late to class the first day. the last seat left was on the aisle beside this latina chick.. she looked kinda pissed to have to take her jacket and books off for me to sit. it was a 3 hour class so i started to zone out.. at one point, she leaned forward and i could kinda see down her blouse......... and she caught me. she kinda shook her head but both of us spent the rest of the class taking turns checking each other out.

as we leave class, i introduce myself, walk her to her next class and get the digits. turns out she's a soccer player/track team athlete. at the time i was all into fitness so we decided to go running together. she came over the next day, but instead of running, i smashed. even got to raw dog and bust inside 'cause she was on the pill.

...but why was she on the pill? she had a man. some guy who went to college a couple hours away (champaign, we were in the chi). so for about a month, i'd smash on weeknights but not see her on weekends. she loved to watch us in the mirror as we smashed, always bragging about how tanned and toned we were. greatest sex of my life up to that point.

things were great......until i caught feelings. i don't know why i did, i guess 'cause i thought there could be something more to us? she would always say, we'd be perfect together....but she already had a man. instead of being cool and just smashing, i kinda started to simp.. i'd ask her how she felt about me and try to get her to stay with me on weekends. to make a long story short, desperation is a turn-off. i remember one night she came over and didn't feel like smashing. i begged and begged just for some dome, but she wasn't hearing it.. as she left, i walked her home all the way to her dorm and i remember us sitting and crying together in the hallway just before the door that led to her dorm......but not smashing.

anyway.. i lost her after that day. maybe if i had just been cool, i coulda gotten to smash more, but oh well. the lesson is.. never be desperate. i don't really condone stealing girls from other guys (if she did it to him, she could do it to you), but in college, especially, take what you can get. smash as much as you can before either of you starts catching feelings. otherwise you'll just f it up and be left with nothing.

Spoiler [+]
although.. we kept in touch on and off over email for a few years, and i got to smash one last time. i had already moved to new york, but came back to the chi for christmas.. she came over one night and we smashed from 6pm to 6am.. she woke up like, "where are my panties?" (that outkast double album had just come out) and i got to smash again before she left to go home for the holidays)

and then i never saw her again. last thing i heard she married dude for in-state tuition.. she's probably graduated and a doctor by now. the end.

30t6p3b.gif
11j22w5.gif

sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom