Post your TATS vol. inked for life

tats i did over the last couple of days
5e1156eaa18df174a22e3cb3755c8ce37276667.pjpg
1ab15ee4a18af977f9bfdf90eec9be818ceb8f9.pjpg
15b3533dea1ea9468c20fff875a6944f1538b37.pjpg

All those look pretty nice, though i think the gun is goofy (in theory, not execution). Is the Indiana tat supposed to have a shadow script? That looks a bit busy. Tut is amazing.

the Indiana is like 4 script fonts stacked on top of eachother the guns not finished she got another one on the other side too

Originally Posted by biggestcheeze

the Indiana is like 4 script fonts stacked on top of eachother the guns not finished she got another one on the other side too

That is just a Misprinted Type font called Porcelain:

porcelain.png

Thought it was pretty interesting to see a cop with a full sleeve today joint was pretty colorful too.. Never knew they could even have visible tattoos..

He frequents my gym so I'll ask to see it next time.

Originally Posted by So Authentic

Originally Posted by cjspida619

Originally Posted by ROYALTY D

can someone post some PICS or SITES i could get some ideas of FOO Dog Tattoos? thanks

fudog_juncha.jpg
son why your nipple look like it went through a cheese grater?
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
grin.gif
 1st of all its not my tatt and 2nd why are u worried about another man nipple 
sick.gif

finally went in to a shop and talked to an artist....found a place in nyc that seemed pretty legit.

anyone ever got tatted Boston? grandfather just passed away and want to get his middle name on the inside of me arm

had a question for those with tattoos who work out. i know you're supposed to wait a bit after getting a new one, but how bad is gaining muscle going to distort a tattoo. im not talking about like packing on loads of muscle. i mean just like continuing to tone and get cut. is there going to significant distortion? fyi...the tat will be on my tricep

^
Im tha same man id imagine if ya bulking up or getting real cut its best to do it first wich is wat ima do.

Get ya body to tha point where its not gonna alter much otherwise any tat will appear off especialy on ya upper arm wich will widen or change shape as u get more ripped/toned.

Peace
Scottie

Originally Posted by AI for MVP

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

...found a place in nyc that seemed pretty legit.

which one? because I've been searching for one
adorned

it's on 2nd ave between 2nd and 3rd st

just got a really good vibe from the artists there...really friendly and willing to take time to talk to you.

Back
Top Bottom