Post your TATS vol. inked for life

Saw this guy at the store the other day.... I guess if you're gonna do it, this is the way to go.. Better than a JB logo.
6a5369a747a141e8d5c1d24a7bed13e8a81fb56a.jpg

It's not the greatest pic.. I took it from far away.. Zoomed all the way in.. Lol.
Artwork could be better.. But I like it better than the logo.

Originally Posted by FreshJayz

Originally Posted by rocathajordans23

The first of an entire sleeve dedicated to my mother.
After 4 hours we decided it was a good stopping point.
Going back in soon to get some touch ups/more color.

He is gonna fix my other tattoo when I go back, also.

Funny story.. My mom is the one that took me to the place that did the basketball player on my back..
One of my aunts also goes there now... Now that she has passed, my aunts and my grandma are going to get memorial tattoos...
They were going to the #!%%%% place until they saw the work I got there, compared to what I got at the new place..
Minds were changed..
THANK GOD!

EDIT: It was inspired by this riding jacket of hers..
that tat doesn't have any cohesiveness
indifferent.gif

Bro ive seen you get super defensive about your tat in this topic and the WDYWT topic or pickup post, cant remember which. But chill out, if you dont wantnegative criticism or anything, dont post up your tat. Not everyone is gonna like it, not everyone is going to think the art is good. Only thing that mattersis what YOU think, its for your mom right? So you didnt get the tattoo to get compliments from people, you got it for your mother. I got a tattoo for my dad,and I love it, regardless of what others think.

Hey any one who could answer this question would be greatly appreciated. Idk too much about tattoos but i remember one time i was watching miami ink, and thatkat von d girl didn't do certain styles of tattoos. Is that for a lot of artists? Like do some artists not do certain styles and what not? I want to get aback piece that was drawn by a Japanese manga illustrator but im not sure what kind of style it would be exactly, not sure if there are certain categories orw/e that certain tats fall in.

Originally Posted by Agent Andre

Hey any one who could answer this question would be greatly appreciated. Idk too much about tattoos but i remember one time i was watching miami ink, and that kat von d girl didn't do certain styles of tattoos. Is that for a lot of artists? Like do some artists not do certain styles and what not? I want to get a back piece that was drawn by a Japanese manga illustrator but im not sure what kind of style it would be exactly, not sure if there are certain categories or w/e that certain tats fall in.
Good artists will not do a tattoo style that they dont feel comfortable doing or think that someone else can do better. Your whole business relieson word of mouth. If you do a bad tattoo on someone everyone that knows that person will not go to your shop because you would be known as doing bad tattoos.

Ive seen people get denied by the artists because they dont htink the tattoo is a good idea. You can say that shouldnt be their call but if you are reputableyou can be choosy about how you do things. For example when I was getting my latest tatoo a girl wanted a face tattoo but it was only like her second tattooever. So they told her they didnt feel comfortable doing it.

Originally Posted by Agent Andre

Hey any one who could answer this question would be greatly appreciated. Idk too much about tattoos but i remember one time i was watching miami ink, and that kat von d girl didn't do certain styles of tattoos. Is that for a lot of artists? Like do some artists not do certain styles and what not? I want to get a back piece that was drawn by a Japanese manga illustrator but im not sure what kind of style it would be exactly, not sure if there are certain categories or w/e that certain tats fall in.
They probably feel like certain tats aren't their strong points .

Like Cartoon loves calligraphy & portraits , he specializes in them .

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by rocathajordans23

The first of an entire sleeve dedicated to my mother.
After 4 hours we decided it was a good stopping point.
Going back in soon to get some touch ups/more color.

He is gonna fix my other tattoo when I go back, also.

Funny story.. My mom is the one that took me to the place that did the basketball player on my back..
One of my aunts also goes there now... Now that she has passed, my aunts and my grandma are going to get memorial tattoos...
They were going to the #!%%%% place until they saw the work I got there, compared to what I got at the new place..
Minds were changed..
THANK GOD!

EDIT: It was inspired by this riding jacket of hers..
that tat doesn't have any cohesiveness
indifferent.gif

Bro ive seen you get super defensive about your tat in this topic and the WDYWT topic or pickup post, cant remember which. But chill out, if you dont want negative criticism or anything, dont post up your tat. Not everyone is gonna like it, not everyone is going to think the art is good. Only thing that matters is what YOU think, its for your mom right? So you didnt get the tattoo to get compliments from people, you got it for your mother. I got a tattoo for my dad, and I love it, regardless of what others think.

... And I love how you're always by my side to try and keep me in line.
grin.gif

People can have their opinions and I can't respond?
Isn't that the whole point of this forum.
And I did get defensive in the WDYWT thread, but that wasn't because someone didn't like my tattoo it was because most people on NT are so quick totell people their tattoos are horrible. It's one thing to say you don't like it... It's another to be just plain rude..
Spare me, "bro" ....
You're quick, but not quick enough to realize that I'm not a man.

Thats why you do your research. Im lucky because my father is friends with the guys at probably the most reputable Tattoo place in CT. I didnt have to lookaround a lot. But you go online and do your research and you should be good. But its the people that go to a friend of a friend that end up with POS tattoos.

Back
Top Bottom