Post your TATS vol. inked for life

why so sad?

laugh.gif
jk, nice work.

Originally Posted by FreshJayz

Originally Posted by Agent Andre

Originally Posted by YungSwagga

im sorry but that tat with the praying hands is the most cliche tattoo ever amongst blacks and latinos. Thats literally the minority version of the tribal arm band whie people used to get.
dude is just a mad hater.where is your homemade tats at..i wanna see
You're mad that I'm right.

I think we're all just annoyed.
Again.. Where are your tats?
Then put me on ignore simple as that. I'm going to say what I want. It's a cliche tattoo that a million people have- 0 originality.

This on the other hand is dope.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by stepinitup

indifferent.gif

this is not the photo thread

and i wasnt trying to capture any real pic, just a shot of the hawk.

Thanks anyway, carry on.

no need for the stoneface. didnt meant to offend you.
carrying on.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by FreshJayz

Originally Posted by YungSwagga

im sorry but that tat with the praying hands is the most cliche tattoo ever amongst blacks and latinos. Thats literally the minority version of the tribal arm band whie people used to get.
dude is just a mad hater.where is your homemade tats at..i wanna see
You're mad that I'm right.

I think we're all just annoyed.
Again.. Where are your tats?
Then put me on ignore simple as that. I'm going to say what I want. It's a cliche tattoo that a million people have- 0 originality.

0 originality?? no one has a half sleeve like me..
originality doesnt even matter really lol its the meaning behind it my friend

Originally Posted by stepinitup

Im fine on where it is at

When dude was doing the head on the hawk I felt it like in my throat so im sure any higher would have hurt a lot.

as for the mean I find it somewhat spritiual and plus in high school they used to call me hawk cuz i jumped so high
grin.gif

And yea I cant wait til its done.

ill post the pics

thanks again

lol i feel your pain...i have a tat on my chest as well...when dude was doing the cross and getting near my throat i was bugging out..definitely feels weird...

shading it is gonna be hell

here's mine again;

Originally Posted by doctorjay507

Originally Posted by Baalnood

pimp.gif
when i c work like this i sometimes think i shouldnt have got a tribal lion

I myself have been debating on what kind of lion i would like to get!! tribal or art.. the artwork on this one is dope, your artist pulled it off man! i seen alotta lions that just dont look right..! lets see some pics of your tribal Baalnood..

Originally Posted by khemikalali1

Originally Posted by doctorjay507

Originally Posted by Baalnood

pimp.gif
when i c work like this i sometimes think i shouldnt have got a tribal lion

I myself have been debating on what kind of lion i would like to get!! tribal or art.. the artwork on this one is dope, your artist pulled it off man! i seen a lotta lions that just dont look right..! lets see some pics of your tribal Baalnood..
thats the same reason i didnt get a realistic looking lion, ive seen too many that just dont look right, smh at me for not waiting to find theperfect artist but i still love my tribal work...i posted pics earlier in the thread i wanna say they r around page 60

EDIT: its on page 59

Back
Top Bottom