Post your TATS vol. inked for life

91635cdce3f6c9b86e6a808076b53274bc5c2f2.pjpg

d3236d8a4b3778886a90d452b7b1871471053008.pjpg

My 1st tat was the prayer hands..I just added (monday)the angel with a heart that says "mom and dad" in it..the angel
is getting hit by a ray of light and clouds around the ray..I JUST TURNED 18 LAST MONTH AND I ALREADY
HAVE A HALF SLEEVE!!!!!

im sorry but that tat with the praying hands is the most cliche tattoo ever amongst blacks and latinos. Thats literally the minority version of the tribal armband whie people used to get.

^ I somewhat agree, its very common, tattoo artists cringe everytime they have to do praying hands or any other cliche tattoo.

But hey if you like it, then do you. Homies tattoo up there looks great^. In Gods Hands is a nice touch.

Originally Posted by Agent Andre

im sorry but that tat with the praying hands is the most cliche tattoo ever amongst blacks and latinos. Thats literally the minority version of the tribal arm band white people used to get.
roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Sad part is you're right[/color]

im sorry but that tat with the praying hands is the most cliche tattoo ever amongst blacks and latinos. Thats literally the minority version of the tribal arm band whie people used to get.
dude is just a mad hater.where is your homemade tats at..i wanna see

Originally Posted by stepinitup

Originally Posted by stepinitup

Hopefully, I get my 1st one 2mrw. we will see what happens

got my hawk
repin for all my skinny dudes out there
going to get the shading later on

Looks nice.. Any meaning behind it?
Can't wait to see the final product.

Originally Posted by YungSwagga

im sorry but that tat with the praying hands is the most cliche tattoo ever amongst blacks and latinos. Thats literally the minority version of the tribal arm band whie people used to get.
You're mad that I'm right.

Im fine on where it is at

When dude was doing the head on the hawk I felt it like in my throat so im sure any higher would have hurt a lot.

as for the mean I find it somewhat spritiual and plus in high school they used to call me hawk cuz i jumped so high
grin.gif

And yea I cant wait til its done.

ill post the pics

thanks again

how you got a d90 but it looks like a cam phone picture.
anyway looks nice. i like looking out tattoo outlines more than finished ones.

indifferent.gif

this is not the photo thread

and i wasnt trying to capture any real pic, just a shot of the hawk.

Thanks anyway, carry on.

Originally Posted by YungSwagga

You're mad that I'm right.

I think we're all just annoyed.
Again.. Where are your tats?

Back
Top Bottom