Post your TATS vol. inked for life

Originally Posted by Hoosier Bad Boy 11

Okay NT I'm looking to do my first tattoo I'm drawing it out now ( just a first draft of it not done yet may remove some things) it's gonna be Detroit themed. Here is some of the stuff that inspired my tattoo. Your input is appreciated.

d0525c64e37d2368cef2a533064f50e997dd7e9.jpg
7a425db4a67b4398c502126c9232dc906d0f5a0.jpg

07115e437b35c020dfaae0abadd958012795ab3.jpg

I want to put something in between the flags like a cool quote or something just not sure yet if you have any input or anything please let me know or PM me.
pimp.gif
Thanks

3eb2548484753334c1421a547b8f6acc435a835.jpg

Here's and older drawing

f2c25c74d578d3a0c872db2aaf7082ee71bfc5f.jpg
prety cool idea :. are u into cars at all??? arent u guys known for that too??? i do good script writing i can hook that up for u:.

Originally Posted by Razorsharp510

so when your having sex your partner doesnt feel weird that your mom is lookin down at em?.. haha

roll.gif
that would be mad weird for the girl just looking up and seeing an old lady.

Originally Posted by TrueshotAura

so when your having sex your partner doesnt feel weird that your mom is lookin down at em?.. haha

roll.gif
that would be mad weird for the girl just looking up and seeing an old lady.

It actually reminded me of this thing I saw on the discovery channel where these 2 girls were conjoined twins and had 2 heads and 1 waist.

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

anyone know a website with a list of different fonts.. contemplating on gettin psalm 27 scripture on my tricep

You should just talk to a tattoo artists to get a custom one done. You don't want to get something that is a specific font. If the tattoo artist is good, he/she can do a custom one that is creative to your own name.
Would it be possible for the artist to draw the design on my arm so I can get a preview of the design before actually getting it tatted on my arm?

anyone know a website with a list of different fonts.. contemplating on gettin psalm 27 scripture on my tricep

You should just talk to a tattoo artists to get a custom one done. You don't want to get something that is a specific font. If the tattoo artist is good, he/she can do a custom one that is creative to your own name.
Would it be possible for the artist to draw the design on my arm so I can get a preview of the design before actually getting it tatted on my arm?

he could but it would be a waste of his time to draw on you and you might come back to get it done...find out who you want to do it and go talk to them...

So last yr my mom was diagnosed with breast cancer. Shes all good now but to show my love and appreciation for my mom i was thinking of gettin a tat of thebreast cancer ribbon on my wrist. NT what do you think. Good idea?

how painful is the stomach, I got my back did and the shhhhh hurt like hell, now I want my stomach did, I want the stomach area to be covered

Originally Posted by Spyda23

So last yr my mom was diagnosed with breast cancer. Shes all good now but to show my love and appreciation for my mom i was thinking of gettin a tat of the breast cancer ribbon on my wrist. NT what do you think. Good idea?

i have one on each wrist...if that's what you want go for it...

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

So last yr my mom was diagnosed with breast cancer. Shes all good now but to show my love and appreciation for my mom i was thinking of gettin a tat of the breast cancer ribbon on my wrist. NT what do you think. Good idea?

Oh thats whats up. Im just not sure of the reaction i'll get from other ppl cuz im a male. But i guess it doesnt matter right?

Oh thats whats up. Im just not sure of the reaction i'll get from other ppl cuz im a male. But i guess it doesnt matter right?

Hell no it doesn't matter, it's none of their business in the first place... but if they happen to ask, then just answer. Nothing to be embarassed of,but proud of! I say go for it man!

Shorty do u have any pics of yours? Im just curious to see how it looks and how big i should get it.

does anyone recall who the artist was in one of the previous threads with the full sleeve of portraits including abraham lincoln? i cant seem to find thoseimages

This was the exact same thing i was thinking. lol, sick tat though

Fam be true to yourself. When engraving something that's gonna be there for life on to your body the last thing on your mind should be otherpeoples opinions. I'm sure no one would think anything of it once you explain what it means and most people know what the ribbon stands foralready.It's not like your getting the Adam bomb from the hundreds or a nike sb box tatted on you so you good

^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

but that dude with the tribute to his mom is sick. one of the best memorial tats I have seen and that tat of her signature on his collar bone is a dope ideaand something I will definitely consider for myself.

Back
Top Bottom