Post Your Tattoo Vol. Who Cares.

grin.gif

famous huh?

Originally Posted by 23legacy45

First tat,

34fitxs.jpg

Got this back in february. It took roughly 3 sessions and approx. 7 hours. I paid $400 for it.

edit: can someone help me come up with an idea. i think its too empty near my tricep area and i want it to look more filled. i dont really like the clouds, do you think shading some detail in will to the trick?
if im not mistaken isnt that the picture where like the angel is stomping on the devil??
if you think its empty why dont you try and incorperate the demon under the foot
cuz your artist is dope it actualy came out really good so i would def consider that to fill up that spot

well i dont actually know the names of it. i told my dude to give some crazy calligraphie and he did. if your in nyc, i can point you to him..hes reallygangster with it as my sleeve is coming along crazy..

Can anyone help me I should probally post this in a Christian thread but whatever I'm trying to get the bible verse that inspired this quote by Brad Pittin Fight Club "The Things you own end up owning you". I'm going to get that verse tatted underneath the all seeing eye from the dollar

if any body can post a pic of the guy that has a puerto rican flag waving in the background with boricua going down his ribcage. It's from a tattoo threadfrom a long time ago. Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

WOW.
you guys should seriously think about what you're getting done, and more importantly, the quality of that work.
Unless you just don't care.

Back
Top Bottom