Post your toys! Vol. 1?

^ hey bro, can you please check the runners on the bape rx, and check if the chest piece is molded in camo or if the camo is just stickers. tia

Nothing is molded in camp, the camo is all stickers. I was bummed out at first there’s a trick using soapy water to get bubbles out and make the stickers look more natural

Start at 4:49

So that Bape collab kit doesn't come with waterslides as standard?

NHAzdwd.gif

to be fair, not even waterslides would have made it worth anything more than the regular 3.0. youre not getting anything extra with it. its simply just a recolor

to be fair, not even waterslides would have made it worth anything more than the regular 3.0. youre not getting anything extra with it. its simply just a recolor
this is why, to me, none of these p-bandai or convention exclusive kits aren't worth resale imo. The majority of these kits are sold under MSRP in physical stores Japan.

finished rg sinanju gundam base edition, this thing is awesome, unfortunately theres still the waist issue

27867004518_9078a1e06e_b.jpg

41018339244_95253a0c4a_b.jpg
the sinanju is such a solid kit. I need to take my MG out of storage and display it.

this is why, to me, none of these p-bandai or convention exclusive kits aren't worth resale imo. The majority of these kits are sold under MSRP in physical stores Japan.

the sinanju is such a solid kit. I need to take my MG out of storage and display it.

To be honest it all depends on the kit for me. Most of the P Bandai kits I get are around $70 which is generally a little more than retail plus shipping to the US. And that’s pretty much the cost of a good ver ka kit. Some kits are worth it some aren’t. The pbandai ew wing kits aren’t. Jesta cannon, hazel, zeta red and gray, even amazing Exia are. As for the Gundam expo/Tokyo base kits, those aren’t for me. I don’t care for special coatings, or clear mechanical kits and those tend to run really high resale prices.

slab_diaz slab_diaz ive heard the rg Sinanju is a plastic grenade, hows yours? I’ve been sitting on these two for months. I might jump into the stein soon.
76CB062A-EADA-409D-B3DC-B0229618A225.jpeg

i would say its average, none of the parts are falling off on mine. but i dont really pose my kits that much. the waist is not as strong as other kits though.
its a very beautiful kit though, its a nice color. its hard to capture on phone pics, you gotta see it in person

i would say its average, none of the parts are falling off on mine. but i dont really pose my kits that much. the waist is not as strong as other kits though.
its a very beautiful kit though, its a nice color. its hard to capture on phone pics, you gotta see it in person

Interesting. I still haven’t brought myself to build an rg due to size

To be honest it all depends on the kit for me. Most of the P Bandai kits I get are around $70 which is generally a little more than retail plus shipping to the US. And that’s pretty much the cost of a good ver ka kit. Some kits are worth it some aren’t. The pbandai ew wing kits aren’t. Jesta cannon, hazel, zeta red and gray, even amazing Exia are. As for the Gundam expo/Tokyo base kits, those aren’t for me. I don’t care for special coatings, or clear mechanical kits and those tend to run really high resale prices.

slab_diaz slab_diaz ive heard the rg Sinanju is a plastic grenade, hows yours? I’ve been sitting on these two for months. I might jump into the stein soon.
76CB062A-EADA-409D-B3DC-B0229618A225.jpeg
the MG Sinanju is highly regarded as one of the best ever, what are you waiting on? :lol:

Pretty simple build. Glad how it came out. Nothing special here, just panel lining. There’s a few parts on this gundam that needed decals but I’ll paint instead later on. Next up will be Lupus Rex!

EFEC2_D26_271_E_41_DA_879_F_486_AFDC21_C4_A.jpg

Last edited:
Pretty simple build. Glad how it came out. Nothing special here, just panel lining. There’s a few parts on this gundam that needed decals but I’ll paint instead later on. Next up will be Lupus Rex!

EFEC2_D26_271_E_41_DA_879_F_486_AFDC21_C4_A.jpg

never built that version but I have done these. ive got a love/hate relationship with the full mechanics line though. they clean up well with some detail
mmV2jNm.jpg
1LqfGuN.jpg

the only barbatos i have left in my back log is this one
13XvxBG.jpg

^ Awesome deal on that airbrush booth! I need to ge one in the future. But here’s what came in today. I’ve been purchasing a lot from USGS this past week.

A3_C3237_F_144_E_47_E5_933_B_E518_F17_B4371.jpg

^ Awesome deal on that airbrush booth! I need to ge one in the future. But here’s what came in today. I’ve been purchasing a lot from USGS this past week.

A3_C3237_F_144_E_47_E5_933_B_E518_F17_B4371.jpg

Love there store. I order time them a lot when I can just to throw them some support but not pbandai. way to much mark up.

Back
Top Bottom