Post your toys! Vol. 1?

C19BC76E-8462-4BFF-8CB2-7EA471980077.jpeg
5223926C-18F7-43D5-B699-1342ED5CF389.gif

what's crazy is tech all of those characters have figures though pyro and avalanche only in toybiz form

I’ve Been Shopping Around, But Some Of Them Older Figures Are Ugly As Sin, That Or The Articulation Is Lacking :smh: So I’m Just Waiting For Marvel Legends To Bring Me My 90’s X-Men

I’ve Been Shopping Around, But Some Of Them Older Figures Are Ugly As Sin, That Or The Articulation Is Lacking :smh: So I’m Just Waiting For Marvel Legends To Bring Me My 90’s X-Men

Toybiz ML had the same if not more articulation than hasbro at some points (def in the hands), looks are always debatable, TB JL Storm is still the best Storm ever done, i think hasbro mastered wolvie though when you have 30 diff ver. you can really pick your fav and go with it, i do wonder if we'll ever get a hover chair Prof. X

Just Looked Up That Toy Biz Storm. No Doubt The Best Storm I’ve Seen, Gives Me Diamond Select Vibes With The Detail. I Think They’ll Release A Proper 90’s Pro. X In The Coming Years It Seems Like Each X-Men Wave Comes With A Few 90’s Era Comic Figures. With That Said I’m Looking Forward To This Years Wolverine

Just Looked Up That Toy Biz Storm. No Doubt The Best Storm I’ve Seen, Gives Me Diamond Select Vibes With The Detail. I Think They’ll Release A Proper 90’s Pro. X In The Coming Years It Seems Like Each X-Men Wave Comes With A Few 90’s Era Comic Figures. With That Said I’m Looking Forward To This Years Wolverine

from the apocalypse series?i just realized that's the first uncanny wolvie, crazy that they did all the other costumes and saved this one for last, did you ever get a chance to grab a jean i know she and of all her ver. can sometimes go for stupid money

Yup, & I Grabbed Last Years Dark Phoenix & 2016’s Regular Phoenix (Did A Head Swap With One Of The Dark Heads) I Looked Up The Jim Lee Jean :smh: Last I Saw It Was 120+ So I’m Good On That, I See Them Releasing An Updated Version Eventually.

Yup, & I Grabbed Last Years Dark Phoenix & 2016’s Regular Phoenix (Did A Head Swap With One Of The Dark Heads) I Looked Up The Jim Lee Jean :smh: Last I Saw It Was 120+ So I’m Good On That, I See Them Releasing An Updated Version Eventually.

idk why i didn't grab that 2pk from TRU :smh:

How Long Do These Gundam Kits Take You?

Depends on the scale and grade. A standard 1/100 master grade (7-8 inches) is probably 6 hours give or take for a straight build. That doesn’t include detailing, painting, and decals. Bigger more complex master grades can be 8-12 hours easily. A Perfect grade like the one mfbeee999 mfbeee999 is building bigger and more more complex than a master grade so that could be anywhere from 10-16 hours or so from what I’ve heard.

Depends on the scale and grade. A standard 1/100 master grade (7-8 inches) is probably 6 hours give or take for a straight build. That doesn’t include detailing, painting, and decals. Bigger more complex master grades can be 8-12 hours easily. A Perfect grade like the one mfbeee999 mfbeee999 is building bigger and more more complex than a master grade so that could be anywhere from 10-16 hours or so from what I’ve heard.

16 hours for a PG seems about right. I started Exia on Sunday and i’ve been putting in 4 hours everyday around my work/life schedule and finished it last night. I’ve only built one weapon for him since I personally don’t like posing my figures with an unnecessary amount of weapons. I like to keep it nice and simple. I may add his shield later on. Very impressed with the build. I still have to panel line it and add the decals but other than that, the figure looks very good without much detailing:

0_D2_A48_B6_7_D7_A_4915_A67_E_133_D716_F6_F69.jpg

16 hours for a PG seems about right. I started Exia on Sunday and i’ve been putting in 4 hours everyday around my work/life schedule and finished it last night. I’ve only built one weapon for him since I personally don’t like posing my figures with an unnecessary amount of weapons. I like to keep it nice and simple. I may add his shield later on. Very impressed with the build. I still have to panel line it and add the decals but other than that, the figure looks very good without much detailing:

0_D2_A48_B6_7_D7_A_4915_A67_E_133_D716_F6_F69.jpg

Pgs look awesome but as someone who treats gunpla as a time consumer and doesn’t even display my kits, the desire just isn’t there. Especially not at that price point.

You don’t display your models? Is it partly because the lack of space too?
Nope, I could have a whole room to do it if I wanted to. I just don’t care too. I consider myself a builder and not really a collector. Which is why I don’t post any action figures in the this group, I don’t have any. The hobby for me is literally just building and detailing painting. And then I put them in the box until I decide to work on it again. I haven’t really invested in any of the anime either. When all
Is said and done I may leave a few out to look at but I’m definitely not one to display

Only two that matter Bubba

what i liked Dr Tommy Oliver, i'll give you the Zeo or Turbo not having much effect or meaning, but his return in Dino Thunder was iconic

as for the other one......
1669226-mlhfo4_dpwp12.jpg

hold up i forgot about his best ever ver. (IMHO)
20161109_102407.png

i think this is the only Deadpool figure i have on display too

Last edited:
before starting my next build i decided to pull out one of my first kits and work on it. removed some of the really bad nubs, stripped all of the horrible panel lining, and did a lot of major water slide work. im probably not going to paint this one unless i do some thrusters. going to finish up the decals and start panel lining at some point this week
8rrkbJQ.jpg
4B3sqS2.jpg

I also got the expansion for zz ver ka to make enhanced ZZ. i know its not the craziest addon like the heavy weapons system on the nu gundam but if the full armor parts ever come out, ill need to have them anyway. ive got a pretty good idea what
4dm4yM8.jpg
direction im going with it

before starting my next build i decided to pull out one of my first kits and work on it. removed some of the really bad nubs, stripped all of the horrible panel lining, and did a lot of major water slide work. im probably not going to paint this one unless i do some thrusters. going to finish up the decals and start panel lining at some point this week
8rrkbJQ.jpg
4B3sqS2.jpg
this is that other version of the Rinascita right? Jawn looks so mean....and you're buggin' about not displaying your models :lol:

Back
Top Bottom