Post your toys! Vol. 1?

Exosquad
pimp.gif
   they re-released those?

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

thanks. I wish that company that made World's Smallest TF's made a Galvatron or something. It would've made for a nice companion piece
they do have the dinobots though... like that last battle with unicron..i also think the  toys r us rodimus looks better.. but hopefully they will sell the trailer separately too... the targetmaster makes it look so much better

I gotta stop slacking and pick those up before they go up or something then.  Other than that, with this time of the year being slow with releases since a lot of companies are waiting for 4th quarter, I went up and picked up figures from my most favorite show of all time.
bdf35758d5a42c58f197706f5be89a72399fda0.jpg

i literally just bought a box with 6-7 of these things along with assorted star wars figures and randoms TFs from universe and cybertron line.

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

they do have the dinobots though... like that last battle with unicron..i also think the  toys r us rodimus looks better.. but hopefully they will sell the trailer separately too... the targetmaster makes it look so much better

I gotta stop slacking and pick those up before they go up or something then.  Other than that, with this time of the year being slow with releases since a lot of companies are waiting for 4th quarter, I went up and picked up figures from my most favorite show of all time.
bdf35758d5a42c58f197706f5be89a72399fda0.jpg

i literally just bought a box with 6-7 of these things along with assorted star wars figures and randoms TFs from universe and cybertron line.

are you gonna keep them?  I'm still looking for a few more

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

Exosquad
pimp.gif
   they re-released those?
nope, although I know they repainted these a few years ago in Playmates ninja turtles toy line.  I wish they would though but I don't they would sell nowadays

Originally Posted by Rick2345

are you gonna keep them?  I'm still looking for a few more

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

Exosquad
pimp.gif
   they re-released those?
nope, although I know they repainted these a few years ago in Playmates ninja turtles toy line.  I wish they would though but I don't they would sell nowadays

Completely forgot about this comment and no im not gonna be keeping em. ill post some pics of em later this week for you to check em out.

I happen to really like the movie Thor's design, myself. It's probably because I only became a big fan of Thor during Straczynski's run. I never was really much of a fan of his og Viking look for some reason.

I happen to really like the movie Thor's design, myself. It's probably because I only became a big fan of Thor during Straczynski's run. I never was really much of a fan of his og Viking look for some reason.

Where did you get them? DO WANT 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by FadeToBright

smokin.gif

which one in particular?

smokin.gif

which one in particular?
The Captain America and Iron Man.
pimp.gif

smokin.gif

which one in particular?
pimp.gif

You can get the Cap figure HERE.  That's one of the best prices you'll find right now and it doesn't get released in the US until around next month.  I was just inpatient and paid an extra $30 to get one from overseas since he dropped there first last week
embarassed.gif

As far as Iron Man goes, eBay's probably your best bet right now because he came out earlier this year and they're long sold out by now.  Expect to pay around $250+ for him

which one in particular?
pimp.gif

You can get the Cap figure HERE.  That's one of the best prices you'll find right now and it doesn't get released in the US until around next month.  I was just inpatient and paid an extra $30 to get one from overseas since he dropped there first last week
embarassed.gif

As far as Iron Man goes, eBay's probably your best bet right now because he came out earlier this year and they're long sold out by now.  Expect to pay around $250+ for him
That Joker Premium Format Figure on that site is ill 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

I might actually drop the cash for one of those.

Do you have a collection of any DC figures Jay or just Marvel?

Originally Posted by mikejs210

pimp.gif

embarassed.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif

The only DC figs I have are the two Hot Toys Batmans and Joker.  But I'm eying that Keaton Batman and Reeve's Superman that's coming out.  Did you see those on that site?

embarassed.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif

The only DC figs I have are the two Hot Toys Batmans and Joker.  But I'm eying that Keaton Batman and Reeve's Superman that's coming out.  Did you see those on that site?
Yeah I just checked those out.  I'd get both of those too, especially that Batman.  The detail in those figures are just amazing.  Do you have pics of the Batman and Joker you have?  I'm assuming they're from TDK?  
I really want to just get a Batman and Joker figure, but I'm not too sure which I should get.  I'd love to have the 3 Marvel figures you posted though; that Ironman is sick
pimp.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif

Yeah I just checked those out.  I'd get both of those too, especially that Batman.  The detail in those figures are just amazing.  Do you have pics of the Batman and Joker you have?  I'm assuming they're from TDK?  
I really want to just get a Batman and Joker figure, but I'm not too sure which I should get.  I'd love to have the 3 Marvel figures you posted though; that Ironman is sick
pimp.gif

14b4614572af78.jpg

And yeah, the Iron Man figs are some of my favorite ones.  I posted the other version about a page back or so if you wanna see how they all look together.  I know a lot of people just prefer the round arc reactor on the chest

I forgot about this thread.  My stuff doesn't compare to JayPesoz though 
laugh.gif

I had more stuff as a kid, but sold off everything I used to have right before the Marvel Legends line started coming out. 

I started getting into Marvel Select recently, then shortly after, was already eyeing the ML line again. 

mi0xdz.jpg

29ve2o9.jpg

b4zqmp.jpg

sljy81.jpg

23vymg6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom