Post your toys! Vol. 1?

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Got my Steve Rogers from TRU.com in yesterday and ended up getting the photon shield variant 
pimp.gif

Damn, Rick.  That figure is so
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Apeks

I think 200 is not too bad for a Masterpiece Megatron. You can probably win won on ebay for a little over 150 right now. All you would need is the new masterpiece optimus prime with that and you're set.

Yeah, try to snag one for cheaper on eBay if you can. I don't think he's really worth more than under $150ish, and even that's a stretch. Just know he'll be huge if you get the new Masterpiece Prime since that was made a little smaller. You'd need the original older version if you want them two to look eye to eye from each other.

Thanks for the input guys. That figure was gone by the time I went back though. Have any of y'all commissioned a custom project through Frenzy Rumble? I asked for a Prime and said he could customize the new Takara Masterpiece Prime. That figure alone is $260 on BBTS plus his fees. Idk if I should just get that Takara Prime as it is.

And I finally got my Cap figure up. No pics yet but I can't get a good pose for this guy :-/

Originally Posted by mikejs210

Thanks for the input guys. That figure was gone by the time I went back though. Have any of y'all commissioned a custom project through Frenzy Rumble? I asked for a Prime and said he could customize the new Takara Masterpiece Prime. That figure alone is $260 on BBTS plus his fees. Idk if I should just get that Takara Prime as it is.

And I finally got my Cap figure up. No pics yet but I can't get a good pose for this guy :-/
I was going to get him to do up the new Voltron coming out from Matty Collector.  He is expensive, but his work is raw.  Look at Procustomizers.com for more guys that do great work.  Frenzy Rumble is a very nice guy also.

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

Originally Posted by mikejs210

I was going to get him to do up the new Voltron coming out from Matty Collector.  He is expensive, but his work is raw.  Look at Procustomizers.com for more guys that do great work.  Frenzy Rumble is a very nice guy also.

Yeah, FR's work is second to none.  His Masterpiece repaints and Devastator are just
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
.  But I do think for the price of MP-10, he's perfect as is and I wouldn't waste any extra money getting him repainted.  I still prefer my MP-01, but I gotta be honest and say that I've actually had more fun transforming MP-10 back and forth more just because it doesn't feel so clunky and to me, his proportions just look slightly better than MP-01. 

so my marvel legends deathlok's legs are pretty warped (looks like he's standing on noodles)....any tips or remedies?

Any figure that has warped limbs or claws(for wolverines) just get a hair dryer apply the heat to the bent up area and once the plastic is soft and pliable straight em out the way you like and put it directly in the freezer for a few minutes and you should be golden.

Idk if you guys consider this a toy but this is my baby
2ikfv9f.jpg

I modded it myself and I messed up on the edges but i'll fix it later on..

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Yo Jay TRU.com has them already in stock I ordered Steve and Constrictor. But Steve and hope are sold out. If you want em they are on the site just type in,"Marvel Universe 6 inch" there not under Marvel legends for some reason. If you buy the whole wave its about 128 and free shipping with orders over 75.
Heres the link if anyone wants em go get em before there gone:

http://www.toysrus.com/se...my/TRUS/2254197&sr=1

For those interested, he's back in stock.  I was finally able to order one
happy.gif
  I just hope I get a variant too because it's just the more accurate one and from all the forums I've seen, everybody who was able to get one from TRU has been getting the variant shield one, so *fingers crossed*

I lurk every so often, but wanted to ask a quick vinyl figure question. I've been any eyeing the Roger Feder michael lau vinyl on Ebay( which eventually sold) But, have any of you guys spent over a G on one item? I mean, something over c-note is taking it over top for me. I know it's a relative, but I came pretty close to hitting it.

Originally Posted by T21D

I lurk every so often, but wanted to ask a quick vinyl figure question. I've been any eyeing the Roger Feder michael lau vinyl on Ebay( which eventually sold) But, have any of you guys spent over a G on one item? I mean, something over c-note is taking it over top for me. I know it's a relative, but I came pretty close to hitting it.

no...I'm not that serious about it. To each their own though, if you want to spend that kind of money then go for it. Not much different than any other hobby.

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

Originally Posted by T21D

K

no...I'm not that serious about it. To each their own though, if you want to spend that kind of money then go for it. Not much different than any other hobby.

The most expensive thing I've ever bought/will be buying is the upcoming Darth Vader helmet that eFX will be coming out with soon.  It's gonna be cast from the og helmet used in A New Hope, and is $800, and I didn't really hesitate when the pre-order went up
embarassed.gif
  Then again, I'm about $2G's "invested" in a life-sifed Boba Fett statue in our condo and I'm only about 75% finished with that, so like BombPhil said above, if you have the means for it and you don't have sacrifice any of life's real priorities, then why not?  Go for it, IMO.   

Originally Posted by green rhino123

Here are some more G1 Transformers; these I got rid of

Shockwave still this year let off the loudest siren sound that I bet the neighbors could even hear
way louder than a Star Wars TIE Fighter for example...my parents must have loved it years ago!

too bad i broke that piece off in the front while i was transforming it (this year), i swear some of those things are
like rubik's cubes

...and I have more...

dang! I used to have the same Shockwave back in elementary school! nice one!

MS Ultron revealed at Toy Fair 
eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif
 (Ball joints at the hips aren't pushed in all the way because its not a final product.)

^nice...looking good so far. This should go nicely next hawkeye and his base
happy.gif
. Can't wait to see the final product. What I really want to see is a Select Silver Samurai. That would be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

just finished my zombie trio...

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

^nice...looking good so far. This should go nicely next hawkeye and his base
happy.gif
. Can't wait to see the final product. What I really want to see is a Select Silver Samurai. That would be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

just finished my zombie trio...

A Marvel Select Silver Samurai would be incredible 
pimp.gif

Nice set! I have the hulk somewhere but never finished em :/

Back
Top Bottom