Post your toys! Vol. 1?

Any figures from the wave you guys would like to see more clearly? 

GreenRhino- That sequence pulled off with old figures is pretty dope! 
glasses.gif

14.99 at target per figure way better then TRUs 20.99 there asking. Heres some pics:
Size comparison: 

Misc Terrax pics:

cool, thanks...nice shots. I love that they made this guy...could use a little more detail but cool figure. damn shame it's a baf...I don't feel like shelling out 80 bucks for him.

Me too i'm really glad we got a Terraz Marvel Legends needs more intergalactic characters i really want a Gladiator or Annihilation Nova hopefully we'll see one of those sometime soon. Most people really just wanted Terrax actually i'm already half way threw a 2nd Terrax figure being that i got the variants for the wave first might finish it but i'm not too sure only figure i want a double of is constrictor.

I'm holding out hope for a build a Groot. Not a damn will be given with who is in the wave if he is the BaF.

^^yeah, they should...so should Select for that matter.

^ha, that'd be interesting...they could throw the little raccoon in too

Anybody in here from FL, MegaCon is this weekend and I'm going toy/comic hunting. Would be cool to meet up with some heads.

That Terrax Figure is dope. I also collect Marvel Legends and DC universe figures. I like to pose a few of my favorites.

I've got a few villains as well that I'll post later. 

Bonus: My Batman and my daughter's Batman.

Originally Posted by firefly23

anybody buy Diamond Select Marvel Select how are they pretty sweet looking in person ?
great line...depends on the figure, but Select is known for its detail. It's more of a statuesque line rather than an action figure line. Your local comic shop should have some for you to see in person. 

cool stuff guys, nice poses and deathstroke...can't beat old school GI Joe
pimp.gif

Just copped a case of Series 1 Marvel Legends 2012. Now all I'm looking for are the 3 variants and I'm set. The Iron Man figure doesn't look like it belongs with this toy line because it definitely is a smaller scale than the rest.

Firefly - Marvel selects are definitely worth collecting because what they lack in articulation they make up for in sculpt detail. On top of that, they are relatively easy to find and worth the 20 bucks or so that they cost.

Picked this up earlier in the month
Waitin on a few shoes in the mail before I post in the feb pick up thread

pimp.gif

Those custom TF's and Lil' Penny are 
pimp.gif

But you're definitely winning Rhino with these vintage SW figs.  I wasn't even born when those things came out but it's crazy to compare those first figures to stuff that gets released today, and even by todays standards, those are not too bad.

Originally Posted by ccastro02

Where my hot wheel head at?

I used to be into Hot Wheels for about a year..Still got a few gems left..Couple Zamac's, Treasure Hunts, some older 4 car sets, motorcycle sets..Hot wheels for some reason are really easy to buy, but damn near impossible to sell..Go figure..

Back
Top Bottom