Post your toys! Vol. 1?

I'd get Jason if it wasn't so expensive. I'm gonna pass on Rocky but I might get Rambo though. I'd like to see a Terminator version.

posted some star wars pics in that thread so i also dug up some gi joe pics(s)...

would think a certain admin might enjoy this one...

Some stuff I shared on the 'gram this week.

Can't wait to take shots with MP Bumblebee this weekend. He's a fun little figure and looks good.

Last edited:
It sucks that MP Bumblebee is so damn expensive as I have no use for the Exo-Suit Daniel. I may just throw him with my Rodimus Prime and Ultra Magnus when that comes out.

I hate the paint and model they used for Bee. I figured they were going to go more "toon" accurate with the alt mode. Hopefully they bring it to Toysrus for a cheaper price. 79.99 is crazy for that small of a figure.

Got him for 7 bucks at my friends comic shop, the whole damn store was 30% off and the best I could do was buy my lil man a Gosei Ultimate Megazord and this lil batman

Thanks man, I'm already searching for a decent priced anakin haha :smh:

nice, bro. I only have the Fett's right now, but I'm gonna start looking for an X-Wing Pilot Luke and R2 whenever I go X-mas shopping. Missed out on pilot Luke being $6.99 on Amazon last week :smh:

Back
Top Bottom