Post your toys! Vol. 1?

nice, bro. I only have the Fett's right now, but I'm gonna start looking for an X-Wing Pilot Luke and R2 whenever I go X-mas shopping. Missed out on pilot Luke being $6.99 on Amazon last week :smh:

Thanks man, I 've been able to pick up every figure under retail. none were 6.99 though haha

Rick!

After I stop buying shoes def a couple things I want.

So sick.....I actually lost a bid on a Hulk then Ksteezy post one on his IG days later.

Feels set in.

Those back to the future toys...good god

Last edited:
Was in Hong Kong back in Sept, this was their McDonalds Happy toys:
http://s194.photobucket.com/user/mattman825/media/IMG_5905_zps260739a2.jpg.html

Inside of the box was this neat backdrop, even came with a sheet of stickers
http://s194.photobucket.com/user/mattman825/media/IMG_5908_zps12e4df22.jpg.html

So much cooler than what we get here (I missed out on Catwoman though)

Only missing the tie fighter pilot now, I have 20 out of 21 of the 6 inch black series figs so far.. :wow:

Happy NY :nthat:

Wow that Chewbacca looks amazing. Looks like they really shrunk a a suit and outfitted a person on it.

Happy New Year, guys. Hopefully 2015 is just as good as 2014 was. With that said, I've finally found my grail and it came New year's Eve and after this, I don't think I need anything else. It's the eFX Studio Scale X-Wing.

Been collecting forever but that just put in perspective how much one of these things go for
laugh.gif
That's a damn video game a month.
Thats exactly what I thought before I pulled the trigger, messed up part is it will still be paid for 3 months before I get it...

Been collecting forever but that just put in perspective how much one of these things go for :lol: That's a damn video game a month.

Thats exactly what I thought before I pulled the trigger, messed up part is it will still be paid for 3 months before I get it...

Yeah, that sucks. But at least I'm sure it'll be worth it. The original Sideshow A New Hope Vader was actually what started me collecting 1/6th scale figs back in 2008. I remember passing on it for a few times because at the time, $125 for a "doll" was ridiculous :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom