Post Your Valentines Day Events! Pics, Stories, and Sarcasm are all Welcome! ("Simp" Life)

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

i take the bus to my girl house dis morning.
i buy her flowers and wrote her a poem.
wen i cum to her place she tell me she has something to tell me.
i was okay what u want.  she tell me she is leavin me for a black guy.
im super mad like y u no tell me yesterday then.
i told her if she leaves me i'll swing on her and knock her teeth out.
she starts to cry and i jus leave. today is jus a sad day for me.

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

i take the bus to my girl house dis morning.
i buy her flowers and wrote her a poem.
wen i cum to her place she tell me she has something to tell me.
i was okay what u want.  she tell me she is leavin me for a black guy.
im super mad like y u no tell me yesterday then.
i told her if she leaves me i'll swing on her and knock her teeth out.
she starts to cry and i jus leave. today is jus a sad day for me.

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Nothing=$ Saved.
pimp.gif

me & the wife dont celebrate V-Day.

Everybody should show their S/O how much they love them everyday.

Nothing=$ Saved.
pimp.gif

me & the wife dont celebrate V-Day.

Everybody should show their S/O how much they love them everyday.

spent the last few months saving up little by little for a trip to the poconos with my girl, somewhere i always wanted to take her. she seemed down to go and i was looking forward to it. told her i wasnt going to do it (to surpise her) and she said just to get her a pair of some expensive earings i normally wouldnt be able to afford instead if it wasnt for the trip money. i ended up surprising her she seemed happy, i guess, and all was good till we get here. she gave me a broken pocket watch, in a brown take me to school lunch bag
indifferent.gif
. She asks for her gift which i didnt buy bc i thought the trip would be sufficient. Ended up getting mad, broke up with me, and took a taxi home.  she apparently told all her friends she was getting the earings and wanted to show them off and claims i never think about what she wants  edit: no sorry she said needs 
indifferent.gif
. so now im here, by myself. i may call her tomorrow to see if she calmed down but idk. 
tired.gif

spent the last few months saving up little by little for a trip to the poconos with my girl, somewhere i always wanted to take her. she seemed down to go and i was looking forward to it. told her i wasnt going to do it (to surpise her) and she said just to get her a pair of some expensive earings i normally wouldnt be able to afford instead if it wasnt for the trip money. i ended up surprising her she seemed happy, i guess, and all was good till we get here. she gave me a broken pocket watch, in a brown take me to school lunch bag
indifferent.gif
. She asks for her gift which i didnt buy bc i thought the trip would be sufficient. Ended up getting mad, broke up with me, and took a taxi home.  she apparently told all her friends she was getting the earings and wanted to show them off and claims i never think about what she wants  edit: no sorry she said needs 
indifferent.gif
. so now im here, by myself. i may call her tomorrow to see if she calmed down but idk. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by bulletproofwallets

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

damn bruh that's tough 
tired.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

damn bruh that's tough 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

I too bought a box of chocolates for the occasion.

I ate them myself.

Feels Batman.
frown.gif
I went to the store today to buy a bag of chocolate that was cheaper because of V Day and the cashier was like, "Your girlfriend will love these." And I mumbled, "...Yeah, my girlfriend"

Forever_Alone.png

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

I too bought a box of chocolates for the occasion.

I ate them myself.

Feels Batman.
frown.gif
I went to the store today to buy a bag of chocolate that was cheaper because of V Day and the cashier was like, "Your girlfriend will love these." And I mumbled, "...Yeah, my girlfriend"

Forever_Alone.png

Originally Posted by snakeyes17

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

damn bruh that's tough 
tired.gif
eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif

tired.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

damn bruh that's tough 
tired.gif
eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif

tired.gif

Originally Posted by OneSole

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

damn bruh that's tough 
tired.gif
eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif

tired.gif

mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Man forget that shorty.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

damn bruh that's tough 
tired.gif
eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif

tired.gif

mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Man forget that shorty.

Originally Posted by ReeceMan10

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

damn bruh that's tough 
tired.gif
eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif

tired.gif

mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Man forget that shorty.

shallow b_____
srsly

Originally Posted by ReeceMan10

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

damn bruh that's tough 
tired.gif
eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif

tired.gif

mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Man forget that shorty.

shallow b_____
srsly

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

damn bruh that's tough 
tired.gif
eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif

tired.gif

I would be fine with being upset but....she did you a BIG favor. Her leaving because of not getting a gift shows you how selfish a broad she is, that is not someone you want to be with long term anyways so better to let that go and look elsewhere.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

damn bruh that's tough 
tired.gif
eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif

tired.gif

I would be fine with being upset but....she did you a BIG favor. Her leaving because of not getting a gift shows you how selfish a broad she is, that is not someone you want to be with long term anyways so better to let that go and look elsewhere.

Honestly i don't even know, how to react to this. I've dated this girl for a while and she's literally been there in the hardest parts of my life and been the constant as i transitioned from my old life to my new one, even encouraging me to stay in college and focus on education for the long run. But this is something I'm not going to even pretend like i'm going to deal with. I'm not going to lie i haven't always had the money to give her the things i felt she deserved, but i always thought she understood that and this trip was a way for me to give her a taste of that. I basically never asked for any gifts from her on any holiday or event while we dated and i still wouldn't expect it.

In the end, i'm going to give her the rest of today and tomorrow to come to her senses and call me back/ apologize or whatever. Her friends probably gassed her up about the earings and she felt the need to show off for once but if she's serious, and keeps B_'ing i can turn into a petty @!++!%%++@*! real fast. i have hours on hours of encyclopedias of home-mades that i can send to her entire family. Vids of me tagging the back of her tonsils, multiple hours of me taking down her and more than one of her friends, her swallowing my seed and begging for more etc. !+%@ i even have one from earlier today and if shes seriously going to be acting like this every one of her friends on fb will be getting an inbox message with a link in it, so right now the balls still in her court.

Back
Top Bottom