Post your whip vol. NEW YEAR

Originally Posted by blindboy79

who pays 5000 for maya's??
My mayas are the most comfortable rims and ride the smoothest of most of the cars ive been in. The ride to Vegas was never better.

some people do...vegas huh...you persian?

My mayas are the most comfortable rims and ride the smoothest of most of the cars ive been in. The ride to Vegas was never better.

I agree, 5000 for Mayas is a bit too much (assuming they're 19s or 20s). For 5K, I'd much rather get a set of DPEs. My boy went to a local shop andgot some 19 inch Maya STM for $3,000. FYI, the smooth ride has mostly to do with what type of tires you're running. And the road to Vegas is super smooth,like a mini autobahn at night. The big con of Mayas is that they're hard to resell when you want to get rid of them, while other wheels likeiForged's, BBS, HREs, DPEs sell relatively fast.

Originally Posted by wj4

I agree, 5000 for Mayas is a bit too much (assuming they're 19s or 20s). For 5K, I'd much rather get a set of DPEs. My boy went to a local shop and got some 19 inch Maya STM for $3,000. FYI, the smooth ride has mostly to do with what type of tires you're running. And the road to Vegas is super smooth, like a mini autobahn at night. The big con of Mayas is that they're hard to resell when you want to get rid of them, while other wheels like iForged's, BBS, HREs, DPEs sell relatively fast.

4650 with a drop. 19" MRS....i mean i was just sayin 5000. i didnt even pay that much myself. probably gonna resell them for 2k. my friend paid 5k forhis black face DTV's from Pacific Coast Motoring though.

SEND ONE I SEE YOU AGAIN BO
laugh.gif
just like last thread
pimp.gif

I got my 20" DLS with Yokohama Tires for 3900. Ya I heard the re-sell on mays is pretty low but I think they're one of the strongest rims on themarket.

I got my 20" DLS with Yokohama Tires for 3900. Ya I heard the re-sell on mays is pretty low but I think they're one of the strongest rims on the market.

This is just an example...the guy is certainly taking a hit for that. I'm betting if you throw an offer of 2k, he'll take it.

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104742

I've had a bad impression of Maya wheels personally. My friend had a set of 20 inch 5 spoke Maya on his CLS55 for about a month..roughly 400 miles on it. The car was used to basically drive his kid to school and back and to his office, it never left our area and was driven on decent roads. He took the car in toget an exhaust installed and while the car was on the lift, the worker noticed there was a slight bend on all 4 wheels.

I'm more a fan of Japanese wheels. Even the forged BBS wheels are made in Japan. I think they take the cake of being the lightest and strongest wheelson the market, not to mention the least expensive. While brands that appeal to Euros, ie Enkreuz, DPE, HRE, iForged offer a more 'customized' looksince the wheels are made to order for that car specifically. Some of my friends still ponder why I switched from iForged's to Volks. I got theiForged's under the impression that the whole wheel was forged, only to find out that the barrel is not. And not to mention, they cost more than my Volksdid, which is truly forged.

I got my 20" DLS with Yokohama Tires for 3900. Ya I heard the re-sell on mays is pretty low but I think they're one of the strongest rims on the market.

if those were brand new, then that's a crackhead price. i pushed and pushed for 4k flat...called em all. Platinum, F1, DarkSide, PCM, OHC, Roadstarr,everyyyywhere. and the cheapest i got was 4150 and i have 19's

Originally Posted by CDUNK

6kgi6xk.jpg

That's really a nice Volvo, man. I'm liking everything (except the tinted tails). I'm loving the silver wheels on black..you can tellit's not stock, but it still look very classy.

Originally Posted by Wear Rare Airs

if those were brand new, then that's a crackhead price. i pushed and pushed for 4k flat...called em all. Platinum, F1, DarkSide, PCM, OHC, Roadstarr, everyyyywhere. and the cheapest i got was 4150 and i have 19's

Those wheels are probably at cost, and if not, very near it. When you build a relationship with a shop, they're willing to hook you up, sometimes atcost. BTW the next time you call F1, only talk to Chris. The other guys working there are stupid teens that don't know anything. Half the time I'mat the shop, those dudes are always on 'break' smoking hookah in the parking lot.

Nice to see a modified TSX! That's a really rare modified car to see in person. I've seen only 2 in person since the car's been out that aremodded.

Yea, they def are a rare car to see modded, thats part of the beauty. I get a lot of looks with it but I'm trying to sell it but can't bring myself topart with it, love the mileage. I've lurked on here for a while so I've seen your e90 wj4, except for the interior (I would have went with the darkerterra something color) and darker tints, I would have put it together the same way. I'm trying to get into that 335 or the new A4 coming out at this fall.

Originally Posted by r33p04s

Yea, they def are a rare car to see modded, thats part of the beauty. I get a lot of looks with it but I'm trying to sell it but can't bring myself to part with it, love the mileage. I've lurked on here for a while so I've seen your e90 wj4, except for the interior (I would have went with the darker terra something color) and darker tints, I would have put it together the same way. I'm trying to get into that 335 or the new A4 coming out at this fall.

There was a point where I was going to trade my Evo in for a white TSX. But there was only one white TSX 6 speed manaul in Cali at the time and thedealership wanted some outrageous price so I didn't go through. The reason I got beige for my interior was because it was free...it was either beige orblack. I don't have the leather option in my car, which was another $1,500 or so. The only way I would've paid for the leather was if I could'vegot red interior..but that's only offered for the coupe.

Yea, those 6 speeds are a rare occurrence, but good thing you didn't trade your evo in for it. You would have been miserable, when ever I drive anythingwith 6 and up cylinders and get back in my car it feels anemic unless I drive it like I stole it and that gets old QUICK. Have you had any problems with thee90, I'm leaning towards that over the A4 because its been out and the engine is looking to be pretty bullet proof with vishnu pushing it to 400whp withrelatively minor mods. But that A4 sure is sexy

My car is still fine after nearly 11 months of owning it and 17,000 miles on her. The biggest issue on the 335i's were the high pressure fuel pump. Backwhen the car first came out, many people had their car lemon'd because of this issue. It's a part that only takes an hour to install, but it took 2-3months to get in stock. But now, the part can be had in the same day so the car is usually down for only 1-2 days. I wouldn't compared the 335i to an A4,but I think more like the S4.

There's many ECU options out there for the car, Vishnu is just one options. Others are AA, Juice Box, and Dinan. There are downpipes out for the car nowand maybe people are running in the 12s zone.

My friend has a civic that's almost identical to that one posted above, except lowered w/ tint. BTW the tint on the tails of black volvo is
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom