Post your whip vol. NEW YEAR

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

ok, the next time we have a Post Your Whips thread, we're gonna include Employment Information as well as Contact Numbers/ Emails.
Some of these cats are straight clownin.

Nah..you just broke

Originally Posted by Youngdipset20

ok, the next time we have a Post Your Whips thread, we're gonna include Employment Information as well as Contact Numbers/ Emails.

Nah..you just broke

roll.gif

6jpl1lj.jpg
i need a new grill, not the biggest fan of the nissan hamburger I have on the front

Nah..you just broke
basically
laugh.gif
Ive posted my cars before....no new pics.

1999 M3.
Silver on black.
Pretty much stock, except clear tails and sidemarkers. Corners are coming soon.
<----------

Nah..you just broke
Which is exactly why i'm tryin to get contact info, so that i can be ballin as well. I see someone else doin quite well, why not use their recipe?

Nah..you just broke
Which is exactly why i'm tryin to get contact info, so that i can be ballin as well. I see someone else doin quite well, why not use their recipe?

laugh.gif
smh.gif

my whip.

1000330bv4.jpg

^^^ that Mustang looks like its a PITA to drive around. You probably scrape everywhere.

Originally Posted by JAYS IN PHILLY

Heres my 94' Mustang GT
Im seriously not trying to flame or be funny, but what inspired you to do that to your car? Definitely not my style, and not what a Mustang was meantto look like IMO....but to each his own I guess.... Does your motor back up the exterior mods?

Does your motor back up the exterior mods?
A few mods I have are shift kit and torque converter for the AT ****** and I change the gears to 3.73 gears, light weight drive shaft. As far asengine- pulley kit, ecu tune, intake manifold-70mm throttle body unit.

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

Originally Posted by Wear Rare Airs

2007 Lexus IS350
-HKS Exhaust
-H&R Springs
-19" Maya MRS Diamond Black
-Tint/Smoked OUUUT
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

HOOKED UP PHAT!

Yo, I have an 08' Camry I am looking to hook up. How do those MAYA rims ride?

they ride like any 5000 dollar set of wheels...like total crap. but it makes you feel better when everyone goes. "holy !%+!" that is sick

who pays 5000 for maya's??
My mayas are the most comfortable rims and ride the smoothest of most of the cars ive been in. The ride to Vegas was never better.

Back
Top Bottom