POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Theres always another connect. Plus Lobo has too many eyes on him.

Tommy is unstable, and against loosing the connect, but Ghost told him Lobos wants to off em... well thats enough to have em play along.

Just a theory. Seems like the preview for nxt week shows otherwise, but you nvr knw.
Bruh I'm not talking to your *** .. You be reading these producers cliffs and **** .. You might have insight info that I don't want to know. Ll

Please put your replies in spoilers .. LoL

Yeah I know everything thats going to happen thats exactly why Im posting a theory View media item 1499685

^^^ I don't think you right just for the fact that Tommy ******* on Ghost dreams ... That's basically what Tasha did and you see where they are at now.

Dude is trying to tell people, but they aren't listening.

Latinas got the best box...
When they call you 'papi'

sick.gif
smokin.gif

^^^ I don't think you right just for the fact that Tommy ******* on Ghost dreams ... That's basically what Tasha did and you see where they are at now.

Dude is trying to tell people, but they aren't listening.

So you think it was just him setting up both Lobos and Tommy..I think ghost is smarter than that..if he gets Tommy locked up..after they had that conversation..Tommy know for sure ghost is no longer a friend and coming straight for his neck..in which he sides completely with kannan who ghost already suspect is trying to come for him..

So you think it was just him setting up both Lobos and Tommy..I think ghost is smarter than that..if he gets Tommy locked up..after they had that conversation..Tommy know for sure ghost is no longer a friend and coming straight for his neck..in which he sides completely with kannan who ghost already suspect is trying to come for him..
Ghost didn't set Tommy up 1 or both of them had to get arrested that day so of course it had to be Tommy...

Ghost got the lawer for a reason Tommy will be locked up until season 3 tho 

And also Ghost saved both they life by not going in that room..

Ghost didn't set Tommy up 1 or both of them had to get arrested that day so of course it had to be Tommy...
Ghost got the lawer for a reason Tommy will be locked up until season 3 tho 
And also Ghost saved both they life by not going in that room..

Right ..it wasn't like they could call off the meeting with Lobos..the meeting had to take place whether Angela had the location or not right..hence one of them had to go down..letting Tommy take the fall seems more logical..

Last edited:
Also I think he confirmed it when he asked if he could respond to the text to his kid. He's never done that. And it was too coincidental for her to leave the room to snoop. I just re watched lol
why u think he kissed the phone it worked out perfect for GHOST because it wasn't a business text it was just a simple text at the right time that he used to prove if Angie was tampering with the phone or not

Like someone alluded to earlier, we got to see why his name is "Ghost" :pimp:

Last edited:
Can't remember who it was but they said lobos was had a lil sugar to him lol. Damn nobody gonna point out the fact he was getting sucked off by a dude

Back
Top Bottom