POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

and y'all said they couldn't make another season outta this
:lol: cats don't understand the art of storytelling
"They can't make another season out of this, blah blah blah wah wah wah". Let's see what y'all gotta say now! Courtney is a genius!!!

I should've known some **** was about to pop off once they showed Vladimir in the "previously on Power" section

No Dre or Kanan in this episode :frown:

Poor Angie..Knox about to come knoxing on her door and she about to let him Knox her walls down

Looks like we're in for a real thriller next week. That preview was looking very hot

flyny flyny we back!!!!

No more watching early eps on the app.
They've been hiding it from me on my Cox OD, but I found that ****. Peace Roku!

On it now!

yeh I'm running through it a second time. I need to see Ghost face when he finds out who his head of security is. This is the tough part of watching week by week.

"Grab your keys brother"
-Ghost

The friendship is back for real for real. All calling him brother and ****. It's lit.

"officer down we need backup"
my ***....

Like where the hell are they going to get backup from? Should have had the ghetto bird in the sky from jump though.

Thought this episode was kinda sloppy

How was Knox not taken to the hospital after bleeding from the mouth like that?

Tommy placing his mom's ring at Holly's grave :smh:

Everything is setting up for Tommy to take the fall for Holly and Lobos' deaths

Ohhhhh wowwwwwwww @ the security :wow:

epa000495426-nba-players-vlade-divac-l-and-peja-stojakovic-give-the-fg8hm9.jpg

Old Ghost byke!

Lobos dead
Tommy visiting his baby momma grave
Knox still alive
Ghost cryin after breaking Angie heart
Tasha need some D

Crazy episode

TOP FLIGHT SECURITY 
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

"Your Safe......For Now" - Milan
Tommy At The Shallow Grave 
sick.gif
mean.gif

When Tash Couched Ghost 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Decent Ep...
Glad Papi is gone..
Internal Affiars lady bout to shake things up

Ghost x Tommy Back to work LOOOOOL

Kanan Lurkin 

Milan the new King?

Last edited:
Lobos was jokes :rofl:. Glad to see the season heating up, anyone know how many EPs this season is

:lol: :lol: :lol: @ Knox getting shot twice in the chest yet able to make it back to the police station on his own two feet.

Oh Kay

I was for sure Knox got capped smh , that would've made 2 great episodes were the most hated character has been off'ed :smh:

Somethings kinda off about Tommy though,
He seem different
Anyone know what kind of travel bag ghost had? **** looking real luxurious. That bag different

Just when my boy Ghost thought he could live that legit club owner life. Them Serbians threw a mean curve ball at his ***. Watching the first season made me think Ghost was a genius. Can't wait to see what part Kanaan plays in this situation.

I think Angie & Knox might get back together now and probably go after Ghost. She's definitely going to be out for revenge after that last scene.

I can see Angie and Knox too....but ain't no body trying to see Knox pasty *** naked :lol:. That actually might drop the ratings. Son got no sex appeal whatsoever

Last edited:
the Charecter development in ghost is appreciated this episode. He did all that work to try and get free of the game only to be sent right back into the game or lose everything he loves.

Also loved the fact that they are really delving into just how calculated ghost can be, dude really is business first when it comes to him. A pretty selfish Character in a way but he knows everyone needs him & he uses that leverage to stay on top.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom