POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

I was surprised Ghost was able to hurt dude in jail like that, still remembered when Kanan washed him twice in 1 fight 1 on 1

I was surprised Ghost was able to hurt dude in jail like that, still remembered when Kanan washed him twice in 1 fight 1 on 1

I was too. I thought he was gon turn into Mr Dubois. Ghost aint been Ghost in two seasons. Jamie took over.

Jaimie is a pretty boy. They should have casted Mahersala Ali as Ghost or Omar from the wire.

Seems like the episodes come on earlier? I saw it yesterday on the app, but it says it came on today at 6.

That ol guy is lowkey out acting everyone on the whole show.

50 is actually a decent actor in Power.
Son not even acting tho. He running round like he in southside inthe 90s. They dont even give that ***** a script

Last edited:
They have a camera inside truth office. If they look at that and see Sandoval place the gun the case is over and done with

Dre knows the gun was never there in the first place

obviously we all know that, if ghost knows that they found the gun in his office why hasn't he said to view the tape to see who planted it? I mean obviously its eventually gonna come up in the next few episodes

Didn't Dre say they had to shut the video system to pull the tapes. Maybe it was off when he planted the gun

I was howling when ghost hit that dude. Son had to do something or he was gonna get violated. It's gonna be interesting to see what that White dude in prison is about.

its obvious he's gonna help ghost either protection or finding a way to prove his innocence for money... or just threaten to kill him in prison if he doesn't pay up

hit me the second his wife mentioned money and he said he didn't get it

Didn't Dre say they had to shut the video system to pull the tapes. Maybe it was off when he planted the gun

yea he did but we never saw him turn it off or when he turned it off but ghost has his own camera setup that he can view from his personal laptop from home. it was in the first episode of season 3 i believe somebody on twitter posted up a clip on it

They have a camera inside truth office. If they look at that and see Sandoval place the gun the case is over and done with

Dre knows the gun was never there in the first place

obviously we all know that, if ghost knows that they found the gun in his office why hasn't he said to view the tape to see who planted it? I mean obviously its eventually gonna come up in the next few episodes

true which is why I mentioned the office cameras MIGHT no be tied to the rest of the cameras in the place. Just thinking outside the box because thats a very good possibility.

They asked to see security tapes of the place, not the office so who knows. should know soon :nerd:

old dude must be in mafia, tommy pops, tommy moms fam or pimp, or ran drugs back when tommy and ghost were kids. he somehow intertwined but he wants some money thats for damn certain.

Some folks are saying the old man is tommys pop

I can see it. Just a few scenes before when he was talking to his wife they made a point of them talking about her not be giving him a kid.

Thought is was interesting that attorney Mak said he didn't want to lose to Proctor "again". A lot of moves being made off personal issues.

Julio/Tommy dynamic getting interesting. Julio moved more like Ghost this ep while Tommy still whylin'. Curious to see where that goes.

Last edited:

Still can't believe Kanan got Dre this shook
So so so so sooooooooo implausible.

Dre's Character isn't even built like that man.

Kanaan should have been dead, at the hands of Dre. 

That woman who writes this (and loves herself) should have done different with that storyline if any.....so implausible. 

It's almost like they forgot that Dre was introduced as a young savage shooter. Should be no prob to off Kanaan who everyone thinks is dead and has no real muscle other than two people. Dre has Ghost/Tommy's army. End Kanaan/Tariq's arc already.

How did the Gun end up in Ghost's office?
did you watch the episode? feds raided the club so Sandoval ran up to Ghost office and looked for a spot to stash it before anyone got it and dipped
sick.gif
I definitely missed that whole sequence. 

I saw none of that. 

edit: Just rewound it, yea man....missed that whole scene
mean.gif

Last edited:
I legit see no point of Kanaan even being in the show at this point other than to mess with Ghost son.

should have been dead and if she's not dead before ghost gets out which I think we all expect to happen, idk what to say.

Like I said before ... This **** is so stupid and anyone with a brain will destroy this far case.

How are they going to execute a warrant on his house but not all his properties at once? Now they served another warrant on the club and they found more evidence?

So he kept the murder weapon all that time for?

That lawyer better forget about the race card and concentrate on corrupt DEA/FED.

How is someone confusing a tracking device that was clearly spoken about just minutes prior with a bomb? Wth are you watching ...

La La And tommy, we knew that was coming.

White dude in Jail tommy dad? Hmmm ... Possible since just a few scenes before the wife said she regret never giving him a child. Surprise he has one ...

Didn't pay to much attention but what did Tommy hand over to the lawyer?

Dre a ***** man.. Dude sitting there making moves but now paying for his life. LoL

Angela is going to research and find out the gun is planted .. Confronts Sandoval they get into a scuffle and she shoots him in self defense ...

Dumb *****.

Yeah man. When they introduced Dre, he was supposed to be next up. Now he out here acting ***** made.

I did see when Rotimi said that this is supposed to be the season where we get to know what Dre is really about. So I hope they clarify his reasoning for not making no power moves along the way.

Last edited:
Also Dre stuck between a rock and a hard place. He can't tell Ghost or Tommy about Kanan because they'll kill him. Tommy already doesn't trust him and is suspicious of this 'Slim' character. He can't just kill Kanan because if he does he'll have beef with Kanan's people and no one to watch his back because he'll have to tell Tommy and Ghost the truth. He's buying time until the right time presents itself imo which will be him having to save Ghost and Tommy's *** for one reason or another before the season is over

Back
Top Bottom