tommy outchea :nthat:

reek needs to be checked.

fity making moves.

fantasma in shambles.

han asking for the death penalty :wow:

angela misses the d.

its lit.

Where Lala get that *** from? [emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji]

I got a lil emotional at the thought of my dawg getting the needle, when all this **** at the end of the day, is over a *****

Didn't like the scene of the lawyer trying to play the race card in the media

Where Lala get that *** from? [emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji]

I got a lil emotional at the thought of my dawg getting the needle, when all this **** at the end of the day, is over a *****

Didn't like the scene of the lawyer trying to play the race card in the media
She bought it.

Introducing race was strategic and a good move to win over the public.

I was ready to ask where the baby was and then she's in jail looking 6 years old [emoji]128514[/emoji]

They have a camera inside truth office. If they look at that and see Sandoval place the gun the case is over and done with

Dre knows the gun was never there in the first place
This
That scene when Tommy ran over dude was hilarious. 50 is actually a decent actor in Power.
He's pretty much being his rap persona 
laugh.gif

I swear if Angela does a heel turn, gets Ghost off, then runs back to him...I'm done with the show.

But I can definitely see the cameras being separate from the main system and sandoval is gone.

There really isn't a need for him on the show now that Lobos in gone.

I liked Tommy getting his tittay grab on but they need to show her naked...I need to see what the *** looks like.

Angela as a character has been ruined to the point that there's no satisfying arc for her

And that sex scene was weak. Don't think it was needed. We all knew they were going that route in the first ep

They have a camera inside truth office. If they look at that and see Sandoval place the gun the case is over and done with

Dre knows the gun was never there in the first place

Sandoval annoying af. The writing is terrible is doubt they use the cameras to get ghost off

I was howling when ghost hit that dude. Son had to do something or he was gonna get violated. It's gonna be interesting to see what that White dude in prison is about.

Kanan prob my favorite character in Power. I hope he kills Tommy and Ghost and becomes the new Ghost.

Back
Top Bottom