POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

good episode

all this shows is ghost is an idiot and can get taken advantage of so easily. old dude had nothing on him or being ghost.. :lol:

love how the previews barely show **** for next episodes :smokin

#keepghost

So confused how Ang still has a job, let alone be in any position to offer ghost any sort of deal, broad shouldn't even be anywhere near the case. :lol:

50 really doing petty crimes all while getting 50 racks a week from Dre. :lol:

The cornball brother lawyer telling Ghost he ain't ****. :lol: He going to get him off then get offed.

My son Tobias Beecher going to get murked by Sandavol trying to clear Greg name.

And if they outchea pinging cells and **** can't they just ping Ghost **** and see he was at the club?

The only thing Tariq has done that makes me like him is standing up to those jocks at school. I wanted to see him knock ol boy out for bothering his sister. 

LaLa buns were looking right in those tight black jeans. I just wanted to see Tommy smack em one time for the camera.

Hope Ghost gets out of jail within the next 2 episodes because I'm already getting tired of this jail ish. How you let that old dude press you like that? Ghost was quick to ask him how much. 

If Ghost doesn't off Angela when he gets out and starts simping again I'm done with this show.

Riq still *****.

It's easy to ho them lil private school kids, if Riq and his sister was walking elsewhere and got pressed he woulda folded. :lol:

And this whole Kanan feeding this ***** lean **** is getting hilarious and weird. :lol: ***** turned on his whole family to sit in apt and sip lean with a stranger he known a few weeks. :lol:

Riq is definitely the dumbest lil dude ever.  So impressionable.  How he is so quick to flip on his family after knowin Kanan for all of a few weeks is mind boggling.  Can't stand this kid 
laugh.gif

Angela's gotta go.  I'm sick of this broad.  I thought that scene with Beecher (shout out to OZ fans) and Sandoval was interesting.  I feel like he's gonna be the one to figure out Sandoval is the mole.  He had a whole folder on him while they were at the bar, and I think he's gonna catch on to it...

Riq is definitely the dumbest lil dude ever.  So impressionable.  How he is so quick to flip on his family after knowin Kanan for all of a few weeks is mind boggling.  Can't stand this kid :lol:

Angela's gotta go.  I'm sick of this broad.  I thought that scene with Beecher (shout out to OZ fans) and Sandoval was interesting.  I feel like he's gonna be the one to figure out Sandoval is the mole.  He had a whole folder on him while they were at the bar, and I think he's gonna catch on to it...

Did Knox have a phone open or dialing to call someone when he was killed or nah? I forgot

im tryna figure out how he's gonna figure out it was Sandoval but its gonna be some kind of recording or hearing his voice/name...

Sandoval gonna catch a second body and it's gonna be that "Beecher" cat y'all talking about :lol:

"Let's meet up somewhere quiet"
Lmao son turning into a cold blooded killer. Son just gonna be out here busting his gun like Bishop in juice

other than knowing the tommy's name, thats why everyone thinks he's his dad?

ghost aint get extorted easily. what chance could he take, dude said he had proof. don't forget he was on that phone asking all about tommy and ghost. dude on the phone prolly has pictures.
ghost couldn't take that chance. hes trying to show that he's st. patrick. last thing he needs is another dude to testify that he's ghost. and it aint like he can catch a body in jail on some lowkey tip. ddude gotta chill for a while.

def tommys dad doh :lol:

The show is hinting to it

-Wife told mans "I just wish u could've given you a child"
-Mans asked lawyer "where are Tommy and Ghost from"...they are from queens just like him
-Tommy told Riq "I never had a father in my life"

This is no coincidence lol. They wouldn't be throwing all this daddy son talk for no reason. That's Tommys pops. He smashed Tommys cokehead mother and dipped.

Again what proof, the guy asked around about tommy and heard the name ghost and connected it to him.. no proof. Can't go in the past to take pictures lol people know ghost and tommy are together even the Feds but they don't know who ghost is..

A dude in jail calling someone ghost isn't proof, guy had no proof

context clues. little ques. knowing so much about tommy. the face he made when his wife said she wish she could give him a son. wanting tommy to be the only one to deliver the bread. they're foreshadowing hard af.

Again what proof, the guy asked around about tommy and heard the name ghost and connected it to him.. no proof. Can't go in the past to take pictures lol people know ghost and tommy are together even the Feds but they don't know who ghost is..

A dude in jail calling someone ghost isn't proof, guy had no proof

you think there's no proof. because you havent seen it. we arent really there to know everything. it is implied that theres proof. so you have to assume theres proof. ghost clearly does.

I had something to say, but I've also been meaning to e-dap the evolution of your avy for a while :lol:

Ill zcome back later for my Power opinions.

Dude is a connected man (and it seems like in Queens) who knows connected people.

As much as we'd like to think James being "Ghost" is the world's best kept secret, somebody in that hood gotta know SOMETHING about their come up.

Or he's bluffing hard. And Ghost gotta do everything he can to save his *** right now.

If any of yall have ever been about that life, you know the streets be talkin.

The hood know who Ghost is.

Like illphillip illphillip said.

Old dude in the know circle, he probably has means to proof.

Ghost aint stupid.

Ghost is stupid though. No proof was showing or connecting St.Patrick to ghost all he heard was St.Patrick and Tommy grew up together so he got some dirty about Tommy and ghost and it came to him that St.Patrick was ghost while others don't know that so he's bluffing with no proof other than him connecting the dots

just my opinion of course

Think about how many people ghost has done business with. Hella people know who ghost is. He's just been important to them, so it behooves them to keep it lowkey. But tons of people know who ghost is. Dude aint banksy.

Back
Top Bottom