POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Wasn't Holly from another state? Pretty sure it's not her dad, I'm going with the Tommy father angle here too.

Wife and I are getting caught up on the show now, about to watch season 2 finale.  I don't mind the story being spoiled for me, but PLEASE is Angela just as annoying in season 3 and 4.  

I stopped watching the show because of her, she is a like a 3/4 and Ghost was chasing after her like she was an 8/9.
I wouldn't say hype, Dre proved himself in the beginning when it came to holding **** down. He stood tall when asked and handled his biz. The issue here isn't about street cred, but about being a man. Kanan was in his home and violated him and his daughter. There is no way Kanan should still be alive right now off the strength of that. After what he did with Tariq, Dre should have bodied him a long time ago. If that wasn't a possibility, he should have at least let Ghost know if he is that shook.
From the sounds of it, Kanan is alive because he is played by 50, no other cat would be alive after doing all the stuff ya;ll saying.  Pepe was going to kill his right hand man just for responding back to often.  LOL

Last edited:
Still waiting to see what role Juicebox will play this season.

Kanan and Tariq gonna do some kickdoors and home invasions. Kanaan gonna pollute Tariq's mind even further.

Raina is becoming a regular this season. They are bringing the kids to the frontline this season. I won't be surprised if Raina rats her own brother out. It's a known fact she's a snitch. She snitched to Tasha about slim.

sup with this old guy in jail with Ghost :smh:

Tariq :smh:

+1 for Proctor and the second chair

Sandoval has to be getting caught soon

this series so good man. turtle out here euro steppin dudes.

who gave ghost the fresh taper doh? son in the bing getting cuffed and boofin andis masters?

i was hopin dude was gonna keep growing the wolfman swag.

Last edited:
Liked how they slipped in that Homeland Security guy went on a double date with Valdez and her sister :rofl:

Another week of Tariq needing to get punched in his chest

Tommy's little pep talk about not having his dad around pretty much confirms that Terisi is his pops

Wife and I are getting caught up on the show now, about to watch season 2 finale.  I don't mind the story being spoiled for me, but PLEASE is Angela just as annoying in season 3 and 4.  

I stopped watching the show because of her, she is a like a 3/4 and Ghost was chasing after her like she was an 8/9.

Real talk i liked her in the beginning. I wanted her and ghost to dip away to Cuba or wherever the hell they wanted to go to be together. But later on she got annoying and im just tired of her man

She needs to go!

Still waiting to see what role Juicebox will play this season.

Kanan and Tariq gonna do some kickdoors and home invasions. Kanaan gonna pollute Tariq's mind even further.

Raina is becoming a regular this season. They are bringing the kids to the frontline this season. I won't be surprised if Raina rats her own brother out. It's a known fact she's a snitch. She snitched to Tasha about slim.

I want leanbae back fam

Back
Top Bottom