POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

It's also kinda absurd that Tommy, Julio and everyone else has these deep street ties, and not a single word about Kanaan has come back to them.

An OG is still moving around and nobody connected to Tommy knows?

Last edited:
de white guy in jail is holly's father
i thought the samething, but after his talk with his wife about not having any kids for him. they'd have to fill in some gaps.... 
It's also kinda absurd that Tommy, Julio and everyone else has these deep street ties, and not a single word about Kanaan has come back to them.

writing sucks....

Kanan been laying low though. ***** ain't been running around the streets like that.

I know there is a few holes in the story but y'all be acting like it's THAT bad...the Dre thing is a big one for sure. And ghost getting sloppy but other than that everything is cool imo

For Kanan to be as big as he is/was on the street there never seemed to be much hype surrounding him even when he came home. Dude was moving through the streets and nobody gave a **** except Tommy, Sean, Dre, and Ghost until he found out Kana set him up. Out of sight out of mind, he been gone 10yrs. Julio didn't even know who he was when Tommy introduced them. So it makes sense that nobody would notice him, or even give a ****.

Kanan been laying low though. ***** ain't been running around the streets like that.

I know there is a few holes in the story but y'all be acting like it's THAT bad...the Dre thing is a big one for sure. And ghost getting sloppy but other than that everything is cool imo

Just another hole in the writing. All Kanan does is go to the corner store for a hero and a can of C&C soda, then he goes back to the old lady's apt to hang out with Tariq and talk about how much they both hate Ghost :lol:

de white guy in jail is hollys father

That is a reach, :lol:...You would pick him for Holly's pops over Tommy's? Why is that?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom