POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

fantasma byke with the fresh taper :nthat:

reek just needs to hold a knife at ghost to go full walt jr.

old dude in jail fleeced ghost :lol:

proctor :smokin

lalas booty :smokin

sandoval about to murk knoxs homie.

kevin breaking into homes now :lol:

As soon as Han told Angela she's the most important person on this case I have a feeling she dies this season.

If Ghost doesn't off Angela when he gets out and starts simping again I'm done with this show.
This is EXACTLY what he will do 
roll.gif

Proctor is that N for finding the tapes. The gun isn't connected to ghost at all. If they could get the video feed it'll take the gun charge off ghost

Then it's just the breaking and entering which is like nothing. But i wonder what Sandoval is gonna approach the bench with...

Cool episode, but I'm tired of the slow burn. Nothing is happening. Nothing but setup with little results.

Last edited:
Cool episode, but I'm tired of the slow burn. Nothing is happening. Nothing but setup with little results.

Yea something big gotta happen next episode, season been great so far but 10 episodes? if so they can't drag this on any longer, this pending trial and charges gone end episode 4 or 5 and we gotta move on to something else they already dismissed the DNA so next step is the planting of the gun or idk

Yea something big gotta happen next episode, season been great so far but 10 episodes? if so they can't drag this on any longer, this pending trial and charges gone end episode 4 or 5 and we gotta move on to something else they already dismissed the DNA so next step is the planting of the gun or idk

Yeah. For a 10 episode season, they spent too much time on it and they still have the gun to deal with so that may take like 2 more episodes. It'll be cool if the season was longer, but in a 10 episode season, its a bit much.

Courtney's 2 cents at the end of the show irks me too.

Was no one scared when they grabbed the cast to interrogate lol

Finally watched the ep. Angela going down and sandoval riding off into the sunset. Probably retire off this case :rofl:

Finally watched the ep. Angela going down and sandoval riding off into the sunset. Probably retire off this case :rofl:

He's probably gonna admit that he wants to drop some info...but wants FULL IMMUNITY! JUST LIKW CANTOS. THEY ARE FORESHADOWING.

Sandoval is gonna come to the stand and spill some tea, but they won't be able to touch him because he got full immunity

Courtney's 2 cents at the end of the show irks me too.

Was no one scared when they grabbed the cast to interrogate lol

Not scared but it just confirms one of them not making it to season 5. And it better be Dre ho ***. Julio day one, but you can tell Tommy been frustrated with him and add Dre running his mouth, talkin' bout "he was there longer than me." :lol: :smh:

Not scared but it just confirms one of them not making it to season 5. And it better be Dre ho ***. Julio day one, but you can tell Tommy been frustrated with him and add Dre running his mouth, talkin' bout "he was there longer than me."
laugh.gif
mean.gif
it's blatant how they got Julio missing when he's suppose to be at the trap. 

Dre gonna kill him to show his loyalty to Tommy and keep Kanan a secret.

i think ghost aint coming out of jail till about episode7/ 8/ 9..... ghost in jail this season.... live with it

Nah. They still have the gun charge, Sandoval, and the dude trying to clear Knox's name. No way he's out next episode.

Back
Top Bottom