POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Plus ghost gets a body in jail.

Make that two. Terisi and the guard.

My theory is that Tommy will finally know who his father is but at that point Ghost is ready to kill him. Ghost my off him and then Tommy and him get into a feud ..

As always lol. They always get in a feud then kiss and make up at the end

My theory is that Angie will realize Sandoval did it, indict him, get Ghost freed. Ghost, being the whipped dude he is, will fall right to Angie's feet again and thank her for "saving his life" and end up smashing again. Biscuit is gonna end up getting out of jail and working for Kanan, plotting on Ghosts downfall again

Why does Courtney only use R&B slow music in the slow-mo type serious scenes?

I don't know why I want to hate on her so much, it's her, though....she is the type who can't be taught or told something because she already knows it and more.

I really want to meet her and tell her that she is definitely her biggest fan.

Starz made an eror in picking up season 4 and 5 together. I think we should continue to expect a slow burn with the majority of the payoffs coming in Season 5.

#keepghost

So confused how Ang still has a job, let alone be in any position to offer ghost any sort of deal, broad shouldn't even be anywhere near the case.
laugh.gif

Yo FORREAL Angela should of been gone back in season 2 when Ghost played her with the sketch move and Turtle got Tommy off.  The only reason she is still on the show is because she has been on since the beginning.  Played dude she worked with and had him suspended broke all kinds of laws and BS evidence and still calling shots.  I guess Law & Order taught me better than that, naw I ain't buying it.

Why haven't the cops looked at the security footage from the club after finding the gun ???? The writing is ridiculous

Last edited:
Inf I remember correctly Dre said he had to cut the system before the search. Not sure if that was only referring to the music or whatnot...

In regards to the footage we keep looking at this **** the wrong way.

Perhaps the camera in the office is connected to a different system and they catch Sandoval like that, but in my opinion that would be way to sloppy for Sandoval and way to easy and sloppy for the writers.

I'm thinking the way is going to play out is, they are going to go back to the morning of Knox murder then They will play it all the way thru the time the cameras are shutdown because of the search and realize no one (ghost or his accomplices went in to hide the gun in the bar. So the only logical thing after that is what Ghost has been claiming, set up. Then it will take a different turn hunting down who framed St. Patrick.

Also, I forgot to mention The part that Tommy ran over the Dominican ... Now since when have you seen a street Dominican hearing that type of music? **** was ridiculous ....

Last edited:
What gets to me is that they haven't told Ghost where the cops found the gun, to then put two to two together, maybe that is part of the Discovery process, I do not know too much about the legal process, but they already know they had his DNA and Print and found the gun, its just funny how know one said where it was found. Which just leads me to believe Ghost will not get out until season finale.

Does anyone know if this is a 10 ep or 13 ep season?

Perhaps the camera in the office is connected to a different system and they catch Sandoval like that, but in my opinion that would be way to sloppy for Sandoval and way to easy and sloppy for the writers.

I'm thinking the way is going to play out is, they are going to go back to the morning of Knox murder then They will play it all the way thru the time the cameras are shutdown because of the search and realize no one (ghost or his accomplices went in to hide the gun in the bar. So the only logical thing after that is what Ghost has been claiming, set up. Then it will take a different turn hunting down who framed St. Patrick.

Also, I forgot to mention The part that Tommy ran over the Dominican ... Now since when have you seen a street Dominican hearing that type of music? **** was ridiculous ....
My thing is they would have beeeeeen checked the tapes just to have more evidence being that they found the gun wouldn't they want the footage of ghost hiding the gun .... like what are they waiting for ? They haven't looked at any cameras from business or traffic cams around gregs place again what are they waiting for ?

Last edited:

I wouldn't call it sloppy, when they turn off the system usually it turns off all the cameras.So Sandoval does think the cameras are all off which infact they could be

were only guessing that maybe ghost has his camera operating on a different set up that maybe he can control and isn't connected to the same system or power supply as the rest of the club which for a man in his position and his office really would NOT be out of the ordinary

My thing is they would have beeeeeen checked the tapes just to have more evidence being that they found the gun wouldn't they want the footage of ghost hiding the gun .... like what are they waiting for ?

also this, I mean they aren't gonna play this all out in 3 episodes :lol:

but it could happen that way where the cameras are running 24/7 and they are indeed turned off prior to the planting of the gun and the tapes are reviewed and they see no one hide the gun and it magically shows up AFTER the cameras went down

good call on that one because that might be whats gonna happen

also this, I mean they aren't gonna play this all out in 3 episodes :lol:

but it could happen that way where the cameras are running 24/7 and they are indeed turned off prior to the planting of the gun and the tapes are reviewed and they see no one hide the gun and it magically shows up AFTER the cameras went down

good call on that one because that might be whats gonna happen
the reason I think that's the way It's going down is because it makes for some additional episodes ... Like who planted type of ish ...

The trial part of this show is painful to watch in addition to the casting and acting.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom