POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Keep in mind, they are only at the pretrial motions stage.. exclusion of evidence. Everything is being played out correctly.

Can someone with legal knowledge answer this for me .... once proctor got the DNA evidence tossed out ...how come the charges weren't dropped I know proctor tried and was denied but doesn't take make every piece of evidence questionable ?

Can someone with legal knowledge answer this for me .... once proctor got the DNA evidence tossed out ...how come the charges weren't dropped I know proctor tried and was denied but doesn't take make every piece of evidence questionable ?
because there's still evidence that puts Ghost in/out the apartment and they found a gun in his club. So there still evidence ... Only reason the DNA is questionable is because they didn't follow that lead to exclude the DNA ....

Keep in mind, they are only at the pretrial motions stage.. exclusion of evidence. Everything is being played out correctly.

No, it's not. Calling witnesses without notifying the attorney. The one on one meetings. Angela being anywhere near Jamie and the case.

Which is why the judge said it's questionable how the prosecution goes about doing things when he allowed the tape to be watched. So it's not like they aren't acknowledging the shady stuff.

No, it's not. Calling witnesses without notifying the attorney. The one on one meetings. Angela being anywhere near Jamie and the case.
what are you talking about man ... They can question whomever they want ... If they aren't asking for attorney that's on them. They have no obligation to call Proctor .. LoL ... Angela's angle from jump has been jacked because of their relationship but that's up to Proctor to bring it up ...

And also this show never had flawless writing, I thought this was addressed in here :lol: just an entertaining show.

This season is starting off a little slow. Doesn't help that all the unlikable characters are kinda getting their shine right now. :lol:

I wang to see Tariq talk all this **** when ghost gets out. James was already about to go ghost on him last season :lol:

Last edited:
And also this show never had flawless writing, I thought this was addressed in here :lol: just an entertaining show.

This season is starting off a little slow. Doesn't help that all the unlikable characters are kinda getting their shine right now. :lol:

I wang to see Tariq talk all this **** when ghost gets out. James was already about to go ghost on him last season :lol:

Ghost gonna hem his *** up foreal this time

It is slow but every episode has a good type part .. So **** it ...

It has people thinking they know the law and **** .. LoL

I never heard something as dumb as prosecutors not being able to talk to witnesses without consult being present.

Or they aren't able to try and strike deals and stuff ...

Shot is not the smoothest show but Damn ... People trying to over analyze it.

Man this **** is fire, **** what anybody else talking about

My eyes glued to this *****. I'm over here checking the running time cuz I don't want to be over and **** :lol:

Yea I **** with the show too. Outside of GOT really the only show I watch. Oh and the Carmichael show. :pimp:

It is slow but every episode has a good type part .. So **** it ...

It has people thinking they know the law and **** .. LoL

I never heard something as dumb as prosecutors not being able to talk to witnesses without consult being present.

Or they aren't able to try and strike deals and stuff ...

Shot is not the smoothest show but Damn ... People trying to over analyze it.

I agree

Tell em ... That last episode had me hyped when they were ******** on the prosecution.

Also the **** that's going on between Dre Julio and Tommy is getting weird .. Like Tommy is going to OFF Julio ... Hope not .. I like Julio although out of nowhere he got soft ... Julio season 1 Would never let his boy get clocked and then throw extra kilos.

Which is why the judge said it's questionable how the prosecution goes about doing things when he allowed the tape to be watched. So it's not like they aren't acknowledging the shady stuff.
Cause the other white lawyer came to him to ask if they can submit questionable evidence.

Tell em ... That last episode had me hyped when they were ******** on the prosecution.

Also the **** that's going on between Dre Julio and Tommy is getting weird .. Like Tommy is going to OFF Julio ... Hope not .. I like Julio although out of nowhere he got soft ... Julio season 1 Would never let his boy get clocked and then throw extra kilos.
I think Dre gonna off Julio.

50 and Romani got a man crush thing going on in real life so I can see 50 pull EP card and leaving him in till kingdom come.

Angela HAS to die. Please!

Cause if she ends up helping Ghost and runs back to him....the show is done. 

Cause the other white lawyer came to him to ask if they can submit questionable evidence.

Yea you're right that's the main reason he said it. Still everybody being kinda shady. I don't even think Angela was supposed to offer that plea. She went on her own.

Yea you're right that's the main reason he said it. Still everybody being kinda shady. I don't even think Angela was supposed to offer that plea. She went on her own.
The writing been SUS...it makes 0 sense that every lawyer on the case has a different agenda...like it wont affect their case

I think Dre gonna off Julio.

50 and Romani got a man crush thing going on in real life so I can see 50 pull EP card and leaving him in till kingdom come.

Angela HAS to die. Please!

Cause if she ends up helping Ghost and runs back to him....the show is done. 

I think it would depend on how they execute it. If she legit finds out he didn't do it like she knows the gun got planted then I don't see anything wrong with her helping him. Because obviously she was wrong.

At the end of the day, aside from Tommy killing a Dominican, what's happened? Nothing. Nothing is happening, and the show's flaws are being highlighted as a result. A "cool moment" every episode isn't cutting it.

Ghost is just making ghost faces all episode

Tommy is Tommy

Tasha aint doing **** because she doesn't have **** to do

Proctor the only likeable character

Angela, Kanan, Dre and Tariq need to die

Everybody else doesn't matter

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom