POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Screenshot_2017-07-18-11-32-24.png

Brilliant writing?
LoL ... If old white man turns out to be Tommys father... That **** was the worst writing ever .... From jump everyone guessed it and they are dragging it on ... LoL

What got me in that scene was they was carrying a big flat screen. How no one gonna notice that??

When I saw that I busted out laughing....asking my lady "so this dude Kanan went from moving major weight, to now stealing flat screens and random household items?!?"

Fans need to chill. This reminds me of the actor that played Joffrey on GOT basically quit acting after his character died. From all accounts he was a really great guy in real life but fans couldn't seem to get that he played a role and wasn't doing awful things in real life.

Jack Gleeson quit acting cause he said he didn't enjoy it as much anymore. He'd been acting since he was 8 or something.

I'm sure fans hating him was possibly a part of it, but he clearly said he didn't enjoy acting anymore, wanted to study further and do other stuff with his life.

Hearing 50 sold his stake in Effen for 60 mill, guess all that product placement paid off lol

Word? Damn, Fif be coming up off these beverage investments. Effen bout to hit the gutter now if he's no logger attached. I feel like he's the only reason anyone ever even gave it a chance

I ain't ever seen Effen Vodka at any store in my life. They even sell that stuff here on the West coast? Strictly CîROC when it comes to vodka, shout out Diddy.

Once the trial storyline is over and the Fed angle dies down .. Teresi the family Teresi killed and Ghost / Tommy is going to pick up.

I just see the transition right now .... Maybe something along the lines that Teresi's wife dies because of no help ... Somehow the word gets around that Tommy is Teresi's son and shortly after that Teresi's did the hit on the mafia guy ... Now Ghost and Tommy goes to war with them or something like that ...

After Ghost said that they will go after him and everything he loves or he's related too .. It only makes sense ...

I ain't ever seen Effen Vodka at any store in my life. They even sell that stuff here on the West coast? Strictly CîROC when it comes to vodka, shout out Diddy.
What ABC stores you hitting up, I see it all the time out here in VA. I don't buy it but I do see it, I usually only buy Ciroc if I want a flavored vodka for mixed drinks. Otherwise, I am buying Titos on the regular. Mixed some mango Ciroc and 1800 margarita mix last night.

Once the trial storyline is over and the Fed angle dies down .. Teresi the family Teresi killed and Ghost / Tommy is going to pick up.

I just see the transition right now .... Maybe something along the lines that Teresi's wife dies because of no help ... Somehow the word gets around that Tommy is Teresi's son and shortly after that Teresi's did the hit on the mafia guy ... Now Ghost and Tommy goes to war with them or something like that ...

After Ghost said that they will go after him and everything he loves or he's related too .. It only makes sense ...

teresi has no crew though. He has the one homie that helps out the wife and thats it. the rest of his dudes all snitched. and thats why he's the only one locked up.

What ABC stores you hitting up, I see it all the time out here in VA. I don't buy it but I do see it, I usually only buy Ciroc if I want a flavored vodka for mixed drinks. Otherwise, I am buying Titos on the regular. Mixed some mango Ciroc and 1800 margarita mix last night.
Never see it in wal mart or any other of my local grocery stores. I'm sure they have it in alcohol stores such as BevMo & Wine&Spirits. But I rarely go into those stores cause they're overpriced compared to the neighborhood grocerie store.
But any flavored CîROC with Mango-cranberry juice is a great combo and will get you on them summer vibezzzz

teresi has no crew though. He has the one homie that helps out the wife and thats it. the rest of his dudes all snitched. and thats why he's the only one locked up.
Is not terisi I'm talking about ....I'm talking about the family Tarisi killed ... They want pay back and go after Tommy or some **** like that .. I still believe Tommy to be terisi son ... I mean every single episode there's a part where Tommy is talking about not having a dad growing up or terisi talking about not having seeds. ..

Yeah didn't Tommy mention his crew all booked it to Arizona or something like that? When he showed up to drop off the bag and he was pressing dude with questions

Is not terisi I'm talking about ....I'm talking about the family Tarisi killed ... They want pay back and go after Tommy or some **** like that .. I still believe Tommy to be terisi son ... I mean every single episode there's a part where Tommy is talking about not having a dad growing up or terisi talking about not having seeds. ..

ohh I thought you meant Teresi wanting revenge on ghost when his wife dies. gotchu. Yea, possibly ghost and tommy beef with that mafia family once the reveal of Tommys dad happens and he wants him in his life and to protect him. Although..adding him in as an integral character..I dont see the longevity. Teresi will prolly get in Tommy ear like 'Less push Ghost out and do our thing together'

Ghost and Tommy beef.

Ghost ends up killing Teresi. Or Tommy does. Lol. yada yada.

Rinse and repeat.

ohh I thought you meant Teresi wanting revenge on ghost when his wife dies. gotchu. Yea, possibly ghost and tommy beef with that mafia family once the reveal of Tommys dad happens and he wants him in his life and to protect him. Although..adding him in as an integral character..I dont see the longevity. Teresi will prolly get in Tommy ear like 'Less push Ghost out and do our thing together'

Ghost and Tommy beef.

Ghost ends up killing Teresi. Or Tommy does. Lol. yada yada.

Rinse and repeat.
Thats what I said first episode in . . same exact **** ..

They gotta do something with 50's story line tho...he just doing random **** right now and moving round like another dusty hood criminal lol

**** that gets me ...

All I'm about defending the writing since is fictional and not to be taken literal, but when you hear some of the **** they try to come up with .... They do need some help cleaning that **** .

More like forward thinking .. Not just for the moment thinking.

Prime example ... A couple of episode they put a tail on Tommy.. They put a tracker on his car and yet they don't mentioned anything until last episode and that's just from meeting Proctor.

So wait Tommy sneaks out to move weight, money, meet ganstas but just stroll down the street to meet Proctor?

Or did the dudes just made it up and the judge said oh well you guys have been honest let's throu him out.

Didn't he give the car to his mother and does all his business in that black SUV?

Back
Top Bottom