POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Thoughts on this week's episode:

- Tariq continues to be a dirtbag. LMAO @ this kid helping Kanaan steal TVs from his friends. Tariq has rich parents who pay for EVERYTHING he helps these fools rob his friends while they're in the house? Why?! This is some real privileged kids, wypipo problems stuff. I hope he gets a reality check soon.
- Kanaan and his crew are getting $45k a month from Dre and they're still robbing folks in broad daylight?
- Dre is being kind of a low life trying to displace Julio as the distro and at the same time he's maintaining his lie about Kanaan and pushing drugs in the club. I'm liking is character less and less.
- That scene where they threw the gun out as evidence was dumb; no way a judge would buy that story but whatever
- Tommy is a classic soldier who shouldn't be a leader. Dude has judgment and always goes overboard. Dude is crippling the people who move drugs for him and killing Feds. Tommy didn't even wait to get all the facts before he killed a Fed in his own house. He's loyal to a fault but dumb as rocks.
- If they have an 'Angie saves Ghost and they get back together' storyline I legit might be done with this show.
- They need to hurry up with the Tommy's date reveal...seriously stop dragging it along.

- Tariq continues to be a dirtbag. LMAO @ this kid helping Kanaan steal TVs from his friends. Tariq has rich parents who pay for EVERYTHING he helps these fools rob his friends while they're in the house? Why?! This is some real privileged kids, wypipo problems stuff. I hope he gets a reality check soon.
- Kanaan and his crew are getting $45k a month from Dre and they're still robbing folks in broad daylight?
- Dre is being kind of a low life trying to displace Julio as the distro and at the same time he's maintaining his lie about Kanaan and pushing drugs in the club. I'm liking is character less and less.
- That scene where they threw the gun out as evidence was dumb; no way a judge would buy that story but whatever
- Tommy is a classic soldier who shouldn't be a leader. Dude has judgment and always goes overboard. Dude is crippling the people who move drugs for him and killing Feds. Tommy didn't even wait to get all the facts before he killed a Fed in his own house. He's loyal to a fault but dumb as rocks.
- If they have an 'Angie saves Ghost and they get back together' storyline I legit might be done with this show.
- They need to hurry up with the Tommy's date reveal...seriously stop dragging it along.

Fed got killed in Proctor's crib

Fed got killed in Proctor's crib

That makes it even dumber. There better not be ANY evidence that he was in communication with Proctor or was heading to Proctor's place. The whole "the last place he headed to was yours, now he's dead AND he had evidence that your client is a killer" story won't go over well in court.

45k a week not a month from Dre, which I don't know how Dre is going to come up with that 45k next week

So they're getting $180k/month from Dre? and they're still robbing folks for electronics and jewels? in broad daylight? These guys are the most two dimensional, 'doing bad just for the sake of doing bad' characters on TV.

I ain't ever seen Effen Vodka at any store in my life. They even sell that stuff here on the West coast? Strictly CîROC when it comes to vodka, shout out Diddy.

Ive never had ciroc before..is it actually good or are you drinking it cause the hype?

Didn't even realize how much Dre was breaking him off.

45k a week is over 2 mil a year lmao

And he ain't even thought about getting rid of Kanaan. Wild

Didn't even realize how much Dre was breaking him off.

45k a week is over 2 mil a year lmao

And he ain't even thought about getting rid of Kanaan. Wild

That's what I'm sayin! If Dre is the street dude he claimed to be this would be an easy hit. He knows where Kanan lives and he's assumed to be dead anyway. Killing a dude who most people think is dead, a crooked cop and some other nobody is a better plan than paying him $180k/month indefinitely. There are cats who'd murder a whole block for $180k.

Don't nobody really wanna see that Teresi is Tommy father and another Tommy vs. Ghost angle.

Don't nobody really wanna see that Teresi is Tommy father and another Tommy vs. Ghost angle.

It's gonna be interesting to see where the show goes post-Ghost trial. They've already done angles involving conflicts with other club promoters, drug distributers, Tommy vs. Ghost, now Ghost vs the Feds. They shouldn't re-hash old storylines. They need something completely fresh. I hope that post-trial Ghost doesn't get back with Tasha and he gets a new love interest. Maybe he can take his drug empire nation-wide.

Dre is a clown. Fif would've been lit up in the next scene after threatening my daughter. on god.

That's what they need to do. Kill Kanan, do something with see, and get back to the drug business

All depends on if he goes back to the drug trafficker life or if he still tries to build a nightlife empire

Didn't he give the car to his mother and does all his business in that black SUV?
Yeap .. But after that they have been watching him ... I mean what kind of an investigation are they running if they have not realized his mother has the car?? That's why I said is stupid how this dude is moving pushing weight killing and stuff but they have him talking to Tommy .... Makes no sense.

I think Tommy had to kill dude .. You cannot let a dude continue to live that has a recording off you period. Especially when dude is really after Tommy and thru him implicating ghost ... But ghost is not the main target Tommy is. You let him walk and then what? Take your shot when is avail.

I think we may have another Ghost vs Tasha angle coming..

She got really upset with Ghost when she found out they offered him a deal that promised the Feds wouldn't go after his family. Even though it was a bad deal he still should of brought it up to her. She has a point.

I predict Tasha is going to find out Kanan is alive before Ghost does and maybe before Tommy even finds out. And that will be the last straw for Tasha and she'll no longer trust Ghost. Cause she'll be like "you told me you killed him" and he gon be like "bu...buuut.. but I killed him, I set the place on fire. No, it can't be." And at that point she'll finally start thinking about everything Angela was trying to tell her.

I'm tryna figure out how you think Ghost not knowing about Kanan being alive will make Tasha upset at Ghost.

I'm tryna figure out how you think Ghost not knowing about Kanan being alive will make Tasha upset at Ghost.

Tasha is going to find out Kanan is alive. Tasha is then going to go at Ghost for lying about Kanans death. Ghost gonna be like whatchu mean I took care of that. And at that point Tasha is gonna be fed up with him and lose complete trust. Not knowing what to believe.

Remember she asked Tommy if he really got the job done. And he had to reassure her.

Back
Top Bottom