POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Kanan is such an idiot. You got Dre bringing you 45k a week and you out here stealing tvs from highchoolers? How much he expect to get for that stuff anyway? Ain't nobody paying top dollar for stolen electronics lmao! Then, his boy is in the house looking for drugs and I'm like bruh, Dre is already bringing you cash, why not tell him to bring you product too? If I was Kanan I'd spend all day sipping lean, smashing broads and playing video games, all while waiting on that bag from Dre.

Also, why is Tariq so geeked over that money Kanan gave him? I would've looked at that chump change like "hmph, that's cute. You do know my parents are rich right?" This dude got like $1500 and went on a damn shopping spree lmao! Like really? Your parents buy you EVERYTHING! You go buy some Beats like you didn't already have a pair? Even Tariq's outfits amount to more than those peanuts Kanan threw him and he getting happy over scraps SMH

Kanan is such an idiot. You got Dre bringing you 45k a week and you out here stealing tvs from highchoolers? How much he expect to get for that stuff anyway? Ain't nobody paying top dollar for stolen electronics lmao! Then, his boy is in the house looking for drugs and I'm like bruh, Dre is already bringing you cash, why not tell him to bring you product too? If I was Kanan I'd spend all day sipping lean, smashing broads and playing video games, all while waiting on that bag from Dre.

Also, why is Tariq so geeked over that money Kanan gave him? I would've looked at that chump change like "hmph, that's cute. You do know my parents are rich right?" This dude got like $1500 and went on a damn shopping spree lmao! Like really? Your parents buy you EVERYTHING! You go buy some Beats like you didn't already have a pair? Even Tariq's outfits amount to more than those peanuts Kanan threw him and he getting happy over scraps SMH

This Kanan/Tariq thing is beyond sloppy. That's my only real complaint. it's a waste.

Its crazy that Tariq been treatin his sister like **** lately, then she found a stack in an envelope hidden in his room, she know he's skipping school, he's duckin out at the crib all of a sudden, and haven't said anything to their mother.

Tasha should also have also noticed some sort of new behavioral patterns from Tariq by now.

Lil dude come home late at night from sipping lean and momma don't notice nothing. :smh:

Lil homie just leaving school like it's nothing whenever he wants. They would've BEEN called home by now

He be looking at his sister with straight disgust
CpeLfI3bzgaA38GqvfWFjG_AGDFyq0_L4liZk60nNbq9bGFcjC4yMeuaeohsNFRL5usiCv2-ybQEJxcG6Bd-f74JiZgQC_E=s0-d-e1-ft

The double birds to the sister was the most disrespectful thing I've ever seen. I really want one of my scenarios to pan out for this lil n****

Tariq hates his sister lmfao. She ain't never do nothing to him.
That's what I'm saying. Dead *** no one in that family did nothing to earn that boy's wrath (minus his dad cheating). He just being a stupid angsty teen and I hate those more than anything else on tv.

Imagine he find out Kanaan killed Shawn and try to kill Kanaan and they end up killing each other.

Proctor is going to search that Fed laptop and find dirt on Sandoval and realize he really is the corrupt guy.

There's a reason why the Fed guy didn't want to talk about everything with Sandoval when he has told everyone. Then they preview Sandovals file ...

Lets see ...

Proctor is going to search that Fed laptop and find dirt on Sandoval and realize he really is the corrupt guy.

There's a reason why the Fed guy didn't want to talk about everything with Sandoval when he has told everyone. Then they preview Sandovals file ...

Lets see ...

Yup, and then Angie is gonna relay the info she found out to Proctor and together they'll zero in on Sandoval. Question is... which one of them dies as a result?

Lets see ...

Yeah that's what I thought to. When Proctor asked him if he knew who was dirty he replied with 'maybe...' and then quickly changed the conversation.

I hope Proctor does not die man. I like his character. Down as lawyer .....

If anything he can be use later on to take sides between Tommy and Ghost ...

After all they already wrote that in ....

Proctor saying he is Tommys Lawyer too every other episode. Tommy and him killing dude then he getting thrown out of the ghost case ....

Proctor mentioned he might get disbarred so I wonder if they transition him to a legal consultant/PI for Ghost.

Since son is disposing of bodies and everything.

Proctor mentioned he might get disbarred so I wonder if they transition him to a legal consultant/PI for Ghost.

Since son is disposing of bodies and everything.
I can **** with that. .. Dude is super smart ... Can find legal loops holes ... Become like Meyer Lansky ...

I know when the terms were first set, Kanan asked for 45k a week. But I coulda SWORE I heard him say, "month" this past episode

no way on earth their operation in pulling in that much bread that even the bottom guys are pulling in at least 45k a week. That would make Ghost and tommy el chapo. No way Dre pulling in at least 45K a week and able to just give it away. No way no how.

What gets me about Dre is that he think he is super smart but then he has a ******* boss in truth in plain view then he has Julios girl serving him when he clearly kicked her out the room on the last episode so he can continue running drugs .... Smh

Back
Top Bottom