POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Courtney "Citizen Kane" Kemp strikes again.

"would've loved to hear the audience scream when Kanan revealed himself"

Is she high ?

Terrible.

Julio revealed that Tommy told him that Kanaan was not to be trusted, and Dre is new to the business in the first place. He's an outsider. So why would Julio reveal his cards and THEN believe anything out of Dre's mouth afterwards :lol: if Courtney's gonna kill Julio off, then fine, but don't reduce his character to an idiot. Julio was suspicious of Dre off rip. Seeing him w/ Kanaan shoulda been the nail in the coffin.

And in the preview Tommy confronts Dre who plays dumb then Tommy pulls the gun out on him. So I'm going to assume they're not spoiling & Dre survives that encounter, which is absolutely absurd :lol: More tomfoolery to come

its clear they're setting up Dre's Ascension to the top, they just need to let him lay the pipe to Karen Bassett and get a piece of that hotel empire

Idk how you explain robbing your mans and killing one of his workers

"Kanaan kidnapped Tariq, I couldn't get in contact with you and he forced me to rob you to get the money."

Tommy loves Ghost and his family. I'm sure that **** getting swept under the rug once the situation is explained. He's going to owe him tho

if Tommy/Ghost didn't kill Dre... :lol:

50 is prob gone now right? riding off into the sunset with his money

Honestly thought Tariq was gonna get offed, kinda sad it didn't happen.

Terrible.

Julio revealed that Tommy told him that Kanaan was not to be trusted, and Dre is new to the business in the first place. He's an outsider. So why would Julio reveal his cards and THEN believe anything out of Dre's mouth afterwards :lol: if Courtney's gonna kill Julio off, then fine, but don't reduce his character to an idiot. Julio was suspicious of Dre off rip. Seeing him w/ Kanaan shoulda been the nail in the coffin.

And in the preview Tommy confronts Dre who plays dumb then Tommy pulls the gun out on him. So I'm going to assume they're not spoiling & Dre survives that encounter, which is absolutely absurd :lol: More tomfoolery to come

With the show...they're gonna leave stuff out..but...

Tommy knows that Dre knows who "Slim" is because Dre picked him up and blah blah...that's been the whole story past 2 seasons...Dre been taking Tariq to "slims" house. Tariq knows that Dre knows who Slim is too...I want to see her write her way out of this.

Ghost is going to have to explain the events of the stash house so the show is complete and utter garbage if they let Dre live. Once it's revealed that Dre knew the whole time...what kind of father won't kill Dre?

That's why I have a feeling they're going to play an angle of Ghost and Kanan joining forces against Tommy and Dre---since Chicago wants GHOST done.

if Tommy/Ghost didn't kill Dre... :lol:

50 is prob gone now right? riding off into the sunset with his money

Honestly thought Tariq was gonna get offed, kinda sad it didn't happen.

He's been robbing folks, getting 50k a week from Dre and still stuck around. 50 gonna be on this ish till kingdom come. He dies...He's firing the whole cast.

He's been robbing folks, getting 50k a week from Dre and still stuck around. 50 gonna be on this ish till kingdom come. He dies...He's firing the whole cast.

I was one of the few people who said this a while back , when the show first started. 50 was gonna try his best to be a regular on the show. I like his character but the storyline seems forced .

You send dude to jail for 10 years , and you tried to kill him , burned that man alive . He kidnap your son in return, tried to kill you . Now y'all back on good terms ?

Ghost and Kanan not teaming up against Tommy and Dre. In the preview, you see that Ghost and Tommy not even mad at each other. Ghost gon explain everything .

Dam kanan really almost made me shed a tear. I never disliked him but what he did is honorable

Dre needs to get murked and i hope ghost can get Tommy to call his pops

Lol episode was really entertaining, but too many plot holes . Tommy just gonna kill dude with a bat , like his DNA ain't already in the system, ( he's just leaving bodies everywhere) . And Kanan should've died this episode, Ghost knows he'll come right back , soon as he's running low on cash . And that Julio scene of him dying was super corny lol 3 Vs 1 and he killed 2 ? I mean I understand; they're trying to send him out like a G but come on !
Hes prolly gonna offer kanan a spot to run the drugs. Since that's what kanan wants, and dre is def gonna die. That can be ghosts way of keeping kanan busy

Episode was dope to me.

From the get go Kanan wasn't going to kill Tariq. He's experiencing being a dad since he didn't get to do it with Sean. Jukebox was the only one pressed on killing him. How he turned face I wasn't expecting.

Sucked that Julio went out, but he was weak as a distro. Was getting played by everyone. His final scene was sick. That orange is the new black dude is cutthroat, literally.

Next episode looks dope too.

How kanan give ghost a loaded gun, point a loaded gun he just murked jewwboxx with at ghost, and shake his head and walk away talmbout some 'see you around lil *****'

yall g
How kanan give ghost a loaded gun, point a loaded gun he just murked jewwboxx with at ghost, and shake his head and walk away talmbout some 'see you around lil *****'

the way fity said see you around to reek and that grin on his way out the door with the money bag had me rollin :rofl: . fity a real one.

I thought Ghost had some special martial arts ninja quickness but let Kanaan slap him in the back of the head hard enuff that he hit the steering wheel was hilarious. Didn't like that Ghost got caught slipping out of the plastic cuffs either. :smh:

We knew Dre's ascension and Julio's death were both imminent, but so was Kanaan helping Tariq ....didn't see Kanaan also helping Ghost tho.

Episode moved very quickly, however I'm glad the whole Tariq/Kanaan plot is dead.

Episode was clearly a mid season finale with Ghost tying up a lot of loose ends.

Jukebox making him confess didn't make sense. You kidnap him and have a gun to his head. You have his father tied up, and you need it broken down and explained to him that Kanan's really not his friend? Tariq would have to be the dumbest dude on the planet to still want to be friends afterwards. But there wasn't going to be an afterwards.

But the thing is, Jukebox was going to kill everybody anyway so it didn't make sense. Once Kanan helped Ghost with the gun, she was going to kill him the first chance she could.

And why did they have Jukebox as a cop anyway, it hurt the writing from the beginning. Looking at how she was living, what did she need all this money for?

Quad is right...we saw a lot of this stuff coming, so I don't see how y'all are saying "we predicted this a few shows ago" :lol:

As soon as Dre didn't get distro over Julio, you could see their clash was inevitable.

Yes, we knew Angela would be involved in getting Ghost set free.

Yes, we knew 50 came to liking Tyriq, so he wasn't going to go through with Jukebox's plan.

The pit stop in Cleveland for Holly's uncle was random as hell though, and I didn't buy Kemp's explanation of that was his way of saying sorry :lol:

Julio definitely should've known better than to trust Dre. I was just waiting for someone to come from the cut to help him or something.

Episode was definitely fast and tied up some stories a little abruptly but that is only because they still have a bunch of other plots to go through. They had to cut them at some point somehow.

Back
Top Bottom