POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Julio death scene was way too long, especially with him crawling. Didn't dre say to not to make his death look like a retaliation from his old gang? Then why would dude cut his gang tattoo off? It looks like they were "officially" removing him from the gang with that. I wish Julio would've killed all of them dudes and the plan would've back fired on dre.

I think Julio almost murking all them threw dude off

Ain't even know Julio had hands like that

If he wasn't doing all that rah rah probably could've got away

Watch Ghost get in bind and need an extra man ...Kanaan.

Look like the Toros Locos crew want smoke with Tommy and Ghost.

Knew Petar was a snake and double crossed Milan.

I wonder if Tommy really gonna cut ties with Ghost as he was instructed.

I didnt expect Ghost & Kanan running into each other until like da second to last episode or season finale. I like that chemistry they had @ da stash house.

I mean I'm still confused with all the Milan people ... Was the original plan was what they initially said and then after Tommy started opening his mouth they almost killed him ... Or was it all a show and they were planning on killing him all along?

**** made no sense .. They still let him bounce they didn't talk about Ghost again and they didn't tell him to go to Cali.

They ******* this **** up man ...

All you gotta do is feed Tommy and give him some yak and he'll run his mouth....***** talk too much. :lol:

50 was on the verge of tears and went from diabolical to soft all over Tariq. :lol:

giphy.gif

I was just about to say damn Kanan love that damn jacket he been rocking that **** since the begin...pulled up on Ghost with the fresh bomber jacket. :lol:

Dre a B.A.N. and his death better be as gruesome as Charlie Murphys.

My ***** Julio went out swinging. I'm not even a talk to the TV type of *****, but I kept telling this ***** get the gun...but he ain't listen.

They feed Tariq lean to get him to shut the hell up like they give a baby a bottle to sleep.... he should have a Gucci mane belly by now. :lol: Tariq being lied too again going to have this ***** widin.

Yeah this was terrible. Literally 3 seasons of so much fire went to waste w/ one episode. Crazy. Still gonna watch just to finish the story but after this episode I'm pretty disgusted and can't praise the show like I used to
Sucks to see this show suffer the way others do. Starts off good. Small fanbase. As soon as it gets a lot of buzz and social media presence, it's as if the writers turn dumb and steadily decline.

Exactly. Smh

So... Let me get this straight, they dragged this Kanan/Tariq thing for a season and a half to have it only end in Jukebox getting killed? I knew that **** wasn't going anywhere. Now Kanan is gonna "disappear" with the money and all they had to do was kill his *** back in the warehouse. :lol: And I guess now Tariq is traumatized and he gonna go full thug.

That scene with Tommy and Holly's pedo uncle was pointless as hell. :lol: This dude still day dreaming about her scandalous ***.

I thought Julio's death scene was dope.

And Tasha supposed to be the down *** street smart chick and she taking a lawn from a dude that she already know is on some WS/user **** back when they had dinner at Stern's house.

They just writing random ****.

Ghost shouldn't have been the least bit irritated at Tosh on the Stern situation.

Stern blessed him with a gift offering him the CEO spot.
Immediate positive PR like that after beating a murder rap? Man thank you Based Stern and Godess Tosha. Thank you

Ghost shouldn't have been the least bit irritated at Tosh on the Stern situation.

Stern blessed him with a gift offering him the CEO spot.
Immediate positive PR like that after beating a murder rap? Man thank you Based Stern and Godess Tosha. Thank you
I said the same exact **** man.

I was like Ghost is trying to go legit this dude is going to forgive the millions of dollars he gave Tasha , make him CEO and get him paid but he is still mad? So is he trying to go legit or not? Wtf....

I said the same exact **** man.

I was like Ghost is trying to go legit this dude is going to forgive the millions of dollars he gave Tasha , make him CEO and get him paid but he is still mad? So is he trying to go legit or not? Wtf....

And be his lil token black man?

I'm good.

And be his lil token black man?

I'm good.
Token or not Tosha made a move that had to be made, had to.
For it to turn out as is, feel bad about being a token all you want, but Tosha isn't the one to be upset with, not even a little bit. Good far outweighs the bad here if the worst outcome is being a token. Carry that sword and then wield it so that you don't have to fall on it.

Side note: I'm surprisingly upbeat about how this episode played out and how they cut some loose ends.
Kinda fly right now in the World of Power.

Back
Top Bottom