POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Idk, this episode was kinda wack to me. The Kanan angle made no sense.

The Simon Stern thing is wack.

The Tommy scene in CLE was pointless.

Whole ep just felt really forced and sloppy.

Next week's ep looks fire though.

Feels like they're trying to cram way too much into one episode

Was pulling for Julio but you could tell his days were numbered. I'm surprised Jukebox went down without putting up a fight

The writing for this season and the entire series has been sloppy to be honest. It took until season 4 for Tommy to realize he should start using different cars :lol:

I didn't see Ghost wipe his fingerprints or dna off of the weight he used to kill the security guard in the previous episode :nerd:

I still don't understand the whole attachment Kanan has with Ghost's son

I'm surprised Jukebox went down without putting up a fight
bruh 50 hit her with half a clip :lol:

I didn't see Ghost wipe his fingerprints or dna off of the weight he used to kill the security guard in the previous episode :nerd:
its the weight room everybody dan on that weight

I still don't understand the whole attachment Kanan has with Ghost's son
plot twist
thats not only the son he never had
thats really his son

I'm done watching this show. Simply DONE.

- The fact we knew like 3 episodes ago that Julio was a dead man.
- The Tommy visit to Holly's uncle.
- Simon Stern

Man FOH Courtney Kemp.

and why wouldn't tommy to call and check in on his business back home
or ghost after dude told him he's out
wonder what happens when ghost has to tell tommy he robbed him :lol:

This was bad.

Tyriq nodding off on one sip was hilarious

Tommy literally doing that dumb **** for no reason.

Courtney having the damn nerve to say Kanan grew to like Tariq and having like have the worst change of heart ever.

This was just bad man. I can't wait for the "if you dont like the show, why you still watching people to defend this ****"

Smh well we all knew Julio was going to die. Hate it had to be him though.

I wish this whole thing would set up a Ghost vs Tommy situation, but we all know they're going to work things out towards the end of the season and kill everybody. Hope they don't make Ghost, 50 & Tommy into a trio though. Seems like it might head down that route since 50 wants to be "allll in the videos" *Suge Knight voice*

Jukebox shouldn't have went out like that. All that built up was a waste of time. It's like getting a chick back to the crib and realizing her head game aint as strong as advertised. I already told yall that Lean Bae must have asked for too much money or said no to a sex scene. That's why she's no longer in the picture. No reason to bring her back now.

Tommy going to Chicago without a way for people to contact him was just stoopid. Like how can you make sure stuff is running smoothly back home if nobody has a way to get in contact with you?

Only good thing about this is that Tariq won't be doing anymore stoopid ish.... well I hope.

That was a very smart move by Dre. My question is where does it go from here? Seems like 50 & Ghost going to take him out. I'm sure 50 is going to mention to Ghost that Dre has known about him this whole time.

Pretty bad episode, maybe the worst. The overuse of tropes, no flow to the scenes, unnecessary storylines, no effort on acting (why Tasha so wooden?) And to top it off Courtney acting like it was a masterpiece (an episode this bad I had to hear her thoughts). Somehow entertaining though.

Julio's scene was one of the worst. Him beating up everyone and then dying? Should have just had him killed and moved on. That was wack.

Tommy in Chicago and Cleveland was wack. Didn't like it.

Ghost and Kanaan together was kind of corny but cool at the same time. I like how Courtney explained it though.

For a second there I thought with the way he acted Julio killer was just telling Dre what he wanted to hear and was gonna let Julio know what was up.
Has Kanaan been killed of the show without being killed? Where does he go from here, like ya said he had a change of heart and can he go back to wanting to kill Ghost

Man...
Can't wait to do the recap for my wife.

50 a better actor than I thought. Its all in his eyes.
Also R.I.P. Julio.

They won't kill off 50. Too many people enjoy him on the show and he's not giving that up.

I feel like 50 and Ghost team up to take care of Chicago or something. They said they were brothers when they were younger, maybe they outgrow their beef and move on I guess. I don't know. I'm hyped to see what happens.

It felt like we missed a couple episodes. Everyone had attitudes out of nowhere. Jukebox being so mad at Kanan didn't make any sense. Lala being passive aggressive about Shawn came out of left field too

Pretty sure as soon as Kanaan walked over to Juke Box's body, Ghost would've split his wig. Too easy. And whoa at Julio getting his tattoo removed like a scratch off. Not gonna lie. Had to turn away from that. They're just going to leave a Fed's body there?

Lol episode was really entertaining, but too many plot holes . Tommy just gonna kill dude with a bat , like his DNA ain't already in the system, ( he's just leaving bodies everywhere) . And Kanan should've died this episode, Ghost knows he'll come right back , soon as he's running low on cash . And that Julio scene of him dying was super corny lol 3 Vs 1 and he killed 2 ? I mean I understand; they're trying to send him out like a G but come on !

Calling it now. Dre and Tommy team up against 50 and Ghost.

I'm glad the eyes have finally been opened.

Season 1 was good...everything since then has been downhill...the climax being the survival of Kanan coming out the furnace.

We should write for the show cause you would think we had the script by the way we're posting the actual show weeks before.

We knew Angela was gonna free ghost.
We knew how Julio was going to catch Dre with Kanan and get killed.
We knew---still be confirmed...that it's Tommy's pop in jail.
We knew Sandoval was going to be uncovered.

Let 50 hire me...I'll get Power back on track...first scene...chopping off Dre's **** as Kanan makes a sausage joke and tells Tariq that Dre set him up...let Tariq finish Dre off with one to the dome.

Which leads me to the whole Dre...Kanan angle...Tommy knows that Dre knows "Slim"

Dre can't talk his way out of this.

Lala gone get offed before the season over, she asking for it...Tasha gone pull the trigger

That Julio **** was stupid period

Tommy better get locked up for knocking Holly unc off with the bat, he slobbering over the body and **** :emoji_joy::emoji_joy:

Idk how you explain robbing your mans and killing one of his workers

I seen Kanaan switch on tariq coming episodes ago. Funny cause the way Courtney explained it she knew everybody would be mad.

Y'all do realize when kanaan survived that fire the water sprinklers went off right? Not that far-fetched

Him surviving isn't the problem. Him being able to be fully functional, with no scars and randomly kicking his addiction to lean is though. Homie should have been looking like a knock off 2 Face after what he went through.

Back
Top Bottom