POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

hell yea. i would have went upstairs like "my turn:evil::"

Obama-Loss-For-Words-Reaction-Gif.gif

44, you wilding on jumping in on a rape

I would usually feel a way about older folks gettin popped in them situations even on TV buuut after I seen what happened in Virginia yesterday, heart is cold today...

Another note.

If you're tommy, wouldn't you feel disrespected that they didn't reach out to you, rather thru your workers?

My hope is that Tommy is already on to him and that this is just another indication that he got to go.

The writing is aggravating...you just saw jukebox get killed but you have an issue with a rich white woman getting raped? While on lean?

Writing is aggravating but those 2 things are hardly comparable.

As most have said, the whole "we're gonna tell people you didn't kill Lobos" thing was weak as hell.

Last edited:
Knew proctor was a scum bag

I'm really disliking this whole Dre story and how he wants to be the man and what not

Thought he just left it in a box as a safety measure.

On some "if I disappear, check this box" ****.

I been said you should be able to tell this season is about Dre's ascension, with Karen's clubs he's going to become what Ghost was trying to become. Both the biggest drug dealer and nightlife mogul

Power only got 2 eps left and they got like 8 different storylines going on.

it took a rape for this lil ***** to grow a conscience, now his lil *** scared and wanna go down to CT. He dropped the whole box of candy with his fingerprints, like father like son. :lol:

That was a cold move by Angie and that last shot of her reflection in the blood was cold, prolly the best scene this season.

I'm starting to like Turtle and I get it, and don't blame him for holding on to that laptop, but he as good as dead now. :lol:

And Dre is a H.A.N. and I want him to die more than I wanted Holly to die. he a clique switching *** *****, stay hopping from **** to ****. He this cold-hearted, conniving gangster with the nuts to double cross tommy and Ghost, but he damn near piss himself everytime he see Kanan. :lol:

He wants To be the next Ghost but he ain't as savvy or smart as him, all he got is ambition, and that's only going to get him so far. Him using Ghost line from the end of season one about wanting to be the biggest dealer in NYC was comical.

And O-Dog foul just like everybody else on Power besides Reina and the invisible baby. :lol:

I just want to see who he down with.

This was a good episode.

That was smoove as hell how dude killed Sandaval.

This _ Dre think he Nino Brown.

So now Tariq tired of being a thug? Dummy got that lady killed. You living in a big *** place with a elevator and you out playing roles in robberies.

The sellout lawyer needs to be stomped out. All up on this mans wife IN HIS HOUSE.

I don't blame proctor,he the only one with no power over anything and getting bullied.

Really can't blame him. Tommy shouldn't have killed dude to begin with.

Back
Top Bottom