POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

I been said you should be able to tell this season is about Dre's ascension, with Karen's clubs he's going to become what Ghost was trying to become. Both the biggest drug dealer and nightlife mogul

And he is somehow connected with Councilman O Dog who is looking a little too clean right now.

And O-Dog foul just like everybody else on Power besides Reina and the invisible baby. :lol:

I just want to see who he down with.

Yeah man he smiling too much and shaking too many hands. He going real hard with the nice guy act. I'm just waiting for the real O Dog to come out.

"These _'s killed yo cuzin, blew his head off! I ain't letting it ride."

Maybe he helping Dre. Maybe that's why Dre real cocky.

IMG_0977.JPG

If Dre does become the biggest drug dealer in NY, then I would assume that he'll end up being the big bad guy that Ghost and Tommy have to kill next season.

If Dre does become the biggest drug dealer in NY, then I would assume that he'll end up being the big bad guy that Ghost and Tommy have to kill next season.

Damn Sandoval really about that murder game , was about to wipe out the whole attorney crew .

If tommy is smart man , he can be untouchable . His father was a hitman for the Mafia bra !

mike sandoval was my fav character tbh. he killed greg so he will always be 100 in my book.

Fam was about that murder game , no long talk , no loose ends . Just pulled up and start dumping . I still can't believe he was about to murk Donovan at the door , through the peephole

Ghost better have Angie on a table
blowin that flat Latina back out by season end...

And that Todd Bridges mf needs to get his noodles on a pavement Asap

Back
Top Bottom