POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

IMG_0941.PNG
In for a nude scene from sister Jimenez.

Thought the same ****. Since they not even Jimenez "brothers", they may not even really be related though.

You running with a crew who kills their own family.

Just heard that your pops and uncle are bout that life.

Rape shouldn't phase you.

And the white woman being shot shouldn't phase him either.

He just saw a murder go down and he didn't flinch.

Horrible writing.

You running with a crew who kills their own family.

Just heard that your pops and uncle are bout that life.

Rape shouldn't phase you.

And the white woman being shot shouldn't phase him either.

He just saw a murder go down and he didn't flinch.

Horrible writing.

If you believe everyone involved with crime, even as far as murder, shouldn't be phased by rape, cool.

Doesn't mean everyone would agree.

If you believe everyone involved with crime, even as far as murder, shouldn't be phased by rape, cool.

Doesn't mean everyone would agree.

The way his storyline is going...it shouldn't.

He's having his friends robbed.

Watching people get killed.

High on lean...at the time of the robbery.

Hearing that 50 killed Sean.

Knowing his pops his ghost...

Everyone around him lying to him.

It doesn't make sense to me that incidient made him turn a 180

I still think there's levels.

Robbery is a small thing. Lies are a small thing. Who his pops is, same.

Technically, he didn't see Jukebox get killed. She got popped behind him and he gave his dad a hug :lol:

Even if you a shooter, that wouldn't necessarily make you all the way good with rape or watching your co-d on that **** in the middle of a crime IMO.

There's a reason those guys have historically gotten it worse on the inside. Even among criminals, rapists/pedophiles are rock bottom.

I still think there's levels.

Robbery is a small thing. Lies are a small thing. Who his pops is, same.

Technically, he didn't see Jukebox get killed. She got popped behind him and he gave his dad a hug :lol:

Even if you a shooter, that wouldn't necessarily make you all the way good with rape or watching your co-d on that **** in the middle of a crime IMO.

There's a reason those guys have historically gotten it worse on the inside. Even among criminals, rapists/pedophiles are rock bottom.

Which is ironic since they be stealing booty in jail. Lol.

I agree with you on the levels.

Maybe I'm letting my hate for Tariq get the best of me

A man's got to have a code. (c) Omar Little

Everybody, especially criminals have selective morality.

They kill rapists in prison, cats be whole serial killers and find out someone is a rapist and be disgusted. :lol: So rape is def too far for even someone of the most heinous criminals

Looking at that scene, ol boy who was going to rape the lady, looks shook that she dead. Shaking his head at the dead body, On some "i was only going to rape, I didn't want to kill her." Ish crazy.

Criminality is very ironic.

I just hate Tariq and feel the way the story is ending for him and the way he going down a path of destruction that he would have stuck with the plan and caught a conscience after the fact...but then the next episode wouldn't make sense.

I beat a murder case in St. Louis and I only murder roaches lol. I should feel for Tariq cause I'm not bout the rob and rape life but he double flicked off reina so I'm not trying to hear y'all lol

Last edited:
What was the significant of the "you're not a murderer, you're a witness statement"

She just played him. Knowing she was going to tell the lawyer and let Ghost handle the rest. She came prepared with the lil scrambler to screw with the wire she was wearing. She coulda killed him herself and made it look clean, but Ghost might not have gotten his name all the way cleared.

Real quick before I continue going thru this thread. Are people still talking about the spoilers that leaked? Or is it safe to come back in here to discuss the show as the episodes come out?

Back
Top Bottom