POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

So who y'all think is gonna blow Angie's back out next?

And glad to hear Karen is back in the discussion. Wanna see her got tossed around too :pimp:

How is dre gonna sell drugs in the club till he masterminds his take over if he's messing up the connect?

Everyone "fears" ghost and tommy but they running to dre?

What happens if tommy gets wind of the shenanigans?

The cartel risking their reputation on Mohawk having distro?

Makes no sense.

The whole Tariq thing is just bad writing. When it first started it was normal teenage going against your parents stuff but they dragged it out into him pulling capers and bruising his sister.

Then they turned him back innocent with that "hey dad I wanna go the prep school" when he just got a lady killed. We ain't that stupid Courtney.

I didn't take it as he was shook he just didn't find it necessary to rape the lady which is true

also if he was shook he could tell his dad to handle it

he just played it wrong

I didn't take it as he was shook he just didn't find it necessary to rape the lady which is true

also if he was shook he could tell his dad to handle it

he just played it wrong

My point wasn't whether he was shook or not, even though he clearly was when he saw the lady was about to be raped and he definitely was after they killed her. My point was the whole thug Tariq thing has been a waste of time.

My point wasn't whether he was shook or not, even though he clearly was when he saw the lady was about to be raped and he definitely was after they killed her. My point was the whole thug Tariq thing has been a waste of time.

he was def caught off guard at the potential rape and saying he was shook after she died doesn't say much, he thought he was next

I like his story tho

rather see his story than most others

Caught off guard? :lol: He a kid, the lil _ was scared when he saw how real criminals get down.

No that's not saying much but that's another reason why this whole storyline has been a waste of time and predictable.

If the writing continues to be this atrocious, how long ya'll sticking around? If there's no network switch, I'm done after season 5.

yeah, caught off guard and shook go hand in hand

I assume they're showing how a kid can get turned out and put in the game

I don't see him stopping

Like I have said many times, the Dray story is stupid. He is supposed to sell drugs in Karen's club behind ghost back and ghost not find out? Last time I check Dre still work for ghost, ghost has connections with Tommy and those connection with karen are supposed to be ghost. How is SEE GOING to pull that off?

remeber starz didnt want to give them the 13 shows they wanted,,,, so some shows got combined..... hard to tell stories when you dont have enough time to do so

What if Dre is really working with/for Larenz Tate?
Tate might want to free up the blocks so he can take em for himself later on. And with Dre all in Ghosts' operation, he has the upper hand to one day just flip Ghosts whole ish upside down.

It just seems to convenient that of all the kids in the hood, Tate knows Dre. And Dre was even more sus by not telling Ghost what was gonna happen and pulling up by surprise

Tate definitely in the game.

He got the fountain of youth in real life too. He ain't aged in 20 plus years.

If the writing continues to be this atrocious, how long ya'll sticking around? If there's no network switch, I'm done after season 5.

if these next two episodes don't wow me, Im more than likelydone with this show regardless what they have in store for next season.

IMG_3319.PNG

And this is their intended audience. Lol.

This dude said it's the best writing second to none. No debate!

I said I was done last season but I ended up binge watching this season halfway through.

I definitely give way less of a **** than I did in the past tho. Saw the spoilers and couldn't care less, don't even watch week to week. Mostly unlikable characters and so many horrible writing choices. But I still can't manage to stop watching tho :smh:

I said I was done last season but I ended up binge watching this season halfway through.

I definitely give way less of a **** than I did in the past tho. Saw the spoilers and couldn't care less, don't even watch week to week. Mostly unlikable characters and so many horrible writing choices. But I still can't manage to stop watching tho :smh:

we watch cause we've invested seasons and it's an urban drug story line with 50 behind it...but his freddy kruger return was the beginning of the end for me.

50 was a nonstop savage, killed his own son but let ghost walk with his son

I understand letting tariq walk cause he was looking at him as the son he wanted his to be but come the f**k on

and yes I also get he wants to take over the business but ghost damn near killed him twice now

50 was a nonstop savage, killed his own son but let ghost walk with his son

I understand letting tariq walk cause he was looking at him as the son he wanted his to be but come the f**k on

I can't understand it because they weren't that established for that scene to have any power . Now if Kanan and him had a good bond since season 1, it would've worked.

Back
Top Bottom