POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

The Jimenez coming down to meet everyone? Then when they're leaving, they all decide to walk them to their car on a main road with cars passing? So druglords and drug dealers are just meeting openly outside of a hotel shaking hands smiling saying goodbye?!?!
Bruh.. I was like are drug lords meeting with low lever street dudes ...

And going back to your comments, you can clearly see how the writing have turned into ****.

In season one and two those dudes where doing meetings in secret location and at last minute they would switch around and here ... well yoiu see it.

I said the same thing. Time to put it to rest.

Show got renewed for seasons 5&6 at the end of last season. Once they did that, I knew the show would get lazy. They got 3 guaranteed seasons to screw around smh.

I was wrong about Tariq, maybe he has potential to be like Ghost, but it was dumb luck how it came about. Dre needs and will get a bullet. That mafia backing though...

Bruh.. I was like are drug lords meeting with low lever street dudes ...

And going back to your comments, you can clearly see how the writing have turned into ****.

In season one and two those dudes where doing meetings in secret location and at last minute they would switch around and here ... well yoiu see it.

Had every law enforcement agency looking stupid yet this season he's being played by the whole cast.

So what is Larenz Gate's angle so far. Feels like I haven't been paying much attention when he was on screen

So what is Larenz Gate's angle so far. Feels like I haven't been paying much attention when he was on screen

he's basically cleaning ghosts image and will prolly elevate ghost to some sort of political position

but they might go to war before all that happens

IMG_1049.PNG
Trying to tell us something?

she also forgot to tell riq to swab his nostrils. Whenever you shoot a gun for the wrong reason....clean your nostrils guys. Swab it with a qtip and trim them nose hairs.

Had every law enforcement agency looking stupid yet this season he's being played by the whole cast.
Exactly, then people ask why we are throwing shots at the show.

Well you can't sell the audience on mastermind drug lords and then in just 1 season dumb them down beyond recognition.

The **** has gotten sloppy and I can't take the **** ....

In all honesty.. beside being a money hungry mogul, Stern is not bad.

Dude doesn't give a **** about Ghost l, he just wants Jamie .....

I see him being a roadbloack just like Stern, except he's gonna know the Ghost side instead of James

I see him being a roadbloack just like Stern, except he's gonna know the Ghost side instead of James
I mean Stern just wanted James to make him money and have his cut too..

Tate wants for Ghost to make him money, kick money to the thugs and build **** for him.

But yeah both are something that James doesn't want to be.

I just think as we look at it Tate is way worst ...

Dude still living in a place for I don't know how long without paying rent ...

***** was old as heck I'm sure she knew people ikn the bldg that haven't seen her in how long?

Yrs, can we oversee this but again you trying to keep the show as realistic as possible and this is the minor things that get people aggrevated.
So now y'all need to see 50 go down to the office and pay the rent now?
Some of you dudes kill me with this realistic nonsense. Who gives a f*** if that old lady is missed or if she's making rent.
Then there's those thinking Tariq should be out here playing chess in the streets.

So now y'all need to see 50 go down to the office and pay the rent now?
Some of you dudes kill me with this realistic nonsense. Who gives a f*** if that old lady is missed or if she's making rent.
Then there's those thinking Tariq should be out here playing chess in the streets.
Is cool ... I can't speak with dudes that are rocks.

Keep doing you ...

And where the hell is the grandma?
Doesn't matter my dude... all that matter is 50 throwing parties making mad noise and taking o get the apartment ... everything else is irrelevant ... smh

But I'm sure youre talking about Tashas mom ... just another irrelevant person .... is about Tasha not her or her little girl.

Can't wait for Dre to get a bullet for my ***** Julio. Kanan in the cut that's a scary sight

Back
Top Bottom