POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

IMG_2578.PNG

The worst part of this is all he has to do is grieve with Tasha. He needs someone to talk to and she needs someone to talk to but he won't allow her to talk to anyone and he only wants to cry on Angie's shoulder.

He must really hate Tasha and if he prefers to kill people then talk to her. It's sick.

:rofl: Can you blame him? She's a f'n conniving bird, "I want you to be the biggest got damn drug dealer in NYC" :stoneface: Ghost need to sacrifice her before she take everything and do him dirty

prepare to be shaking ur head at the dumb logic
tired of the ghost and angela "love scenes"
tired of shawn
calling tasha stupid
calling tariq dumb and wanting him dead
tired of greg
tired of sandoval
tired of the white girl tommy falls for
wondering how ghost could be be ghost
with his stupid moves
him proving why he called ghost
then back to being disappointed cause he made another dumb move
cracking up at kanaan
liking kanaan
wondering where the grandma is at
anything else i forget without spoilers
Damn so you just going to spoil the entire series for homeboy:smh:
Some people just have to run their mouth sheesh. He didn't ask you for a summation of the entire series. Let that man judge things for himself

Some people just have to run their mouth sheesh. He didn't ask you for a summation of the entire series. Let that man judge things for himself

Or the man can just avoid the thread until he catches up completely.

Statue of limitations are old storylines been up!

Or the man can just avoid the thread until he catches up completely.

Statue of limitations are old storylines been up!
Or you can avoid being a chatty patty knowing this man hadn't seen much. Nothing wrong with stating you just started the series. Nobody in here talking about old seasons like that. Dude gave him an entire run down of the series.

Or you can avoid being a chatty patty knowing this man hadn't seen much. Nothing wrong with stating you just started the series. Nobody in here talking about old seasons like that. Dude gave him an entire run down of the series.
i didnt post spoilers though
even posted did i miss anything without posting spoilers
in my post
so again
shut up

What did he spoil?

and you're misusing what a chatty patty is.

Would have been great if he packed up the pancakes and had them with him in every scene. Too busy to drop them off or to eat them :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom