POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Ghost hittin Fancy with the.....
giphy.gif

:smokin

:smh: @ Ghost not pulling Fancy ******* out

:smh: @ Ghost never getting head from Tasha or Angela and now Fancy

This show introduces way too many new characters/storylines

Lala need to show dat mass :evil:

Tasha is my most hated character, need Kanan to plant a brick in her car and send her away like they did him.

I don't know how the director's watch back these scenes and find any of this acting acceptable. This was the worst hour of television I've ever seen.

Except for Kanan :rofl:

Kanan is one of the best characters on the show. 50 is doing great work.

Only positive part of the episode was Kanan, Ghost and Lala putting Tasha in her place.

The Angela bumping into the DEA guy part was cheesy

50 getting into Dre’s homie head. I swear he’s not even acting...just playing himself :rofl:.
Was happy Ghost finally started firing back @ Larenz. Can’t wait til he cut him off for good. Dude grimey word to Nore.
LaLa was looking right in that black dress :evil:.
Fancy :wow:...mmmm mmmm mmmm still fine :evil::evil::evil:.
Terrissi up to no good :smh::smh::smh:.

I was stupid hype when I saw Fancy in the club. I didn’t know she was gonna be ****in, ay dios mio. Should have had her bra off though

Her finding out who out about the sister of the cartel was lame as heck.

And a spanish-speaker at that. :stoneface: And it didn't click to her right away.

Not really sure about Tommy's pops just wanting to do this to him whether he knows him well or not. Cooperating for less time is something I would assume he'd look down on since he's already doing time by keeping his mouth shut. Eh, trying to be patient with the show.

Back
Top Bottom