POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

A small thing that irritated me during the episode:
Tasha complaining after Ghost killed the drunk that killed the kid. She gave him some blah blah convo about how that killing isn't going to bring back their daughter.. then in the next sentence tells him how all of his energy should be placed on killing Kanan and Dre. Like shawty you should be following your own advice then.

I'm actually shocked that no one on the show is calling Ghost out for drinking. Don't that guy have a drinking problem?!

Other than that, I'm excited for next week.

^another nod at terrible writing. He started back last season or maybe even two seasons ago and they haven't addressed it. Maybe the drinking is the reason he's so sloppy now. Also, I don't recall tasha ever calling Ghost anything but Ghost.

^another nod at terrible writing. He started back last season or maybe even two seasons ago and they haven't addressed it. Maybe the drinking is the reason he's so sloppy now. Also, I don't recall tasha ever calling Ghost anything but Ghost.

A small thing that irritated me during the episode:
Tasha complaining after Ghost killed the drunk that killed the kid. She gave him some blah blah convo about how that killing isn't going to bring back their daughter.. then in the next sentence tells him how all of his energy should be placed on killing Kanan and Dre. Like shawty you should be following your own advice then.

She wants Ghost to be her puppet. She wants to know everything he's doing under the mask of being a 'scorned wife'. Whole time she riding any penis that winks at her. When **** hits the fan she's going to testify against everybody to save herself, she knows way too much

Im back to this again .... Tasha just openly calling James Ghost to Angela???
Everybody on this show has the dirt all out in the open now...they talk crimes and business on busy sidewalks, restaurants/bars, coffee shops, cell phones, 7 elevens ...anywhere :lol:

Total opposite on how they handled business at the start of the show when they were all trying to be lowkey except Tommy

Also, I don't recall tasha ever calling Ghost anything but Ghost.

She always calls him ghost correct BUT when dude was locked up for Greg's murder anytime she mention him it was James. Angela only knew him as Jamie and the whole time they were trying to get him for the murder along with Tommy being the Lobos connect or whatever, her and the other feds wanted to figure out who "ghost" was.

For a while they were convinced it was Tommy, but then the murder case got dropped. During that case tho when Angela saw Tasha, Tasha says James and also to the balck Lawyer she was foolin with.

When Tasha went to Angela for help she slipped once and said Gho, I mean James, but then after that she been saying Ghost when talkin to her

The way Kanan snatched up Tashas arm and said " you like it rough" makes me think him being the children real father is actually in the story somewhere down the line. lol I would love for that to happen so I can get a real good laugh.

the reasoning tommies dad gave him for being released makes no sense he wouldve know about getting out months in advance and would be a dead give away for anyone with a brain that he’s snitching....a famous mobster has a life sentence overturned due to a dirty prosecutor and it isn’t all over the news ???? terrible writing

I would love to see how he explains to the Italians that he's out without being a snitch, like how is this even possible without raising many eyebrows. This season is definitely blah thus far.

The way Kanan snatched up Tashas arm and said " you like it rough" makes me think him being the children real father is actually in the story somewhere down the line. lol I would love for that to happen so I can get a real good laugh.

Its not even farfetched which is the sad part. Probably would be the most exciting plot point out of the 20 plots they got going this season. I honestly don't even really know what's going on this season. Way too much occurring.

However, I don't wanna see ghost and kanan go at it again.

I just wanna see ghost be the ghost from season 1, not the soft as dude

How many damn times is he gonna call angela and what possibly does he evm have to say
That ship sailed man ....

Dude used to be on point, one move ahead. Always plotting. Dudes killed someone he went burned everything and had the same suit on deck. Was having secret meetings and switching them last minute. Now everyone knows where everyone they dont change anything ... is so ****ing sloppy.

Like they didnt even bother to follow up on Rollas case. It just went unsolved and no one ever touched it again.

At the end of the day ... all these mofos need to die.

Screenshot_20180716-140056_Instagram.jpg

I just wanna see ghost be the ghost from season 1, not the soft as dude

How many damn times is he gonna call angela and what possibly does he evm have to say

Why do they have him pining over Angela? That ship sailed. The writers need to let it go.

So is it safe to say this has turned into a hate watch thread?
We're too far in to just let go. Gotta see how it ends, even if the show takes us kicking and screaming.

Think the Italians figure out Teressi snitched and end up riding for Tommy. Just in time to take out Jason, Dre or the Jimenez (whoever becomes a bigger issue first).

Back
Top Bottom