POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

This show got like 30 spanish speaking ppl in law enforcement and Angela breaks down a Spanish name like she cracked a secret code :lol:

Fam, I was befuddled. Even the people that don't look like they speak spanish have spoken spanish on this show. Like come on yo.

Show is a ****in joke but I'll keep watching.

50 is my favorite character still, he cracks me the **** up.

Angela new man is dirty or with the cartel or some ****.

Man this show has taken a turn for the worst.

Like it went from Ghost being a criminal mastermind ... having like 20 phones and sims to making a call to Angela and followed by another to Tommy to talk about work. Really????????????

Angela spilling the beans to a spanish dude that she just met from DC (just a business card to prove his credentials) about the Jimenez. Like in what world ???????????

The dude that Dre keeps punking is the worst actor in the show, by far. I didnt even think that was possible. His constant gestures of displeasure are horrible.

You have Tasha in the streets talking about Ghost killing people and talking their business.

You let Terresi out before an indictment knowing his wife is about to die? Like dude can bounce and take his wife with him for the last couple of month with out being a snitch.

This is getting beyond stupid. Stuff not making any sense.

Dre wanted to take over and now he cant see little by little his getting replaced. SMH

Definitely still enjoying the show.

Going to rewatch the entire series whenever it concludes.

Man this show has taken a turn for the worst.

Like it went from Ghost being a criminal mastermind ... having like 20 phones and sims to making a call to Angela and followed by another to Tommy to talk about work. Really????????????

Angela spilling the beans to a spanish dude that she just met from DC (just a business card to prove his credentials) about the Jimenez. Like in what world ???????????

The dude that Dre keeps punking is the worst actor in the show, by far. I didnt even think that was possible. His constant gestures of displeasure are horrible.

You have Tasha in the streets talking about Ghost killing people and talking their business.

You let Terresi out before an indictment knowing his wife is about to die? Like dude can bounce and take his wife with him for the last couple of month with out being a snitch.

This is getting beyond stupid. Stuff not making any sense.

Dre wanted to take over and now he cant see little by little his getting replaced. SMH
50-cent-courtney-kemp-agboh-810x410.jpg

Man gets jacked for 300k...gets promotion.

Bet.

They need to go on and kill that Internal Affaids shawty. She'll be a problem. Right now Procter is my favorite character, he seems to be the only one with any damn sense.

Angela shutting down the IA case makes herself look HOT AF. :smh:
Then sleeping with ol boy. If he isn't with the Cartel/dirty, I'll praise this season.
I just think about how this would have been a different show if Ghost and Tasha would have talked to their kids about this earlier.

Fancy pulled that rang off and tricked him into giving her some D.
Maybe it’s just me but i feel that dude smashing Angela is with the cartel.
Her finding out who out about the sister of the cartel was lame as heck.
Everybody speaks spanish and been tracking latin cartels for years yet somehow the plural for brother/sister eluded them, I wouldn't be surprised something so obvious would slip them.

Angela shutting down the IA case makes herself look HOT AF. :smh:
Then sleeping with ol boy. If he isn't with the Cartel/dirty, I'll praise this season.
I just think about how this would have been a different show if Ghost and Tasha would have talked to their kids about this earlier.
Somehow someway that dirty cop is going to be involved with a federal case.

Why would the feds take over such a case?

At the end of the day ....

Riq was messing with the Cops cousin
Cop found out Riq was going to a rich school
Cop threaten Riq he would kill him if he didnt help set up robberies.
Riq was terrified and he agreed.
During a robbery he told the cop he wasnt going to do it anymore.
Cop killed a woman to show what would happened to him.
Riq ran in hidding.
Cop was after him ever since.
True to form Cop killed Raina because Riq confided in what they had done.
Case close ....

FOH

Also Tommy sending Turtle to check out his fathers case & coming up with nothing makes no sense, Dude would have at least told him he was lying about there being a dirty prosecutor

the reasoning tommies dad gave him for being released makes no sense he wouldve know about getting out months in advance and would be a dead give away for anyone with a brain that he’s snitching....a famous mobster has a life sentence overturned due to a dirty prosecutor and it isn’t all over the news ???? terrible writing

Stupid *** show.

Waste of time.

20 different subjects going on.

I dont even remember what I watched.

I fast forwarded the part with riq and Tasha.

2Bit always smirking when talking like wtf?

Focus on one topic stop keeping 10 stories up at once.

The council parts are boring af.

yall summed up my thoughts. This show is all over the place...how did Jamie get played they both got what they wanted imo. Councilman Tate would have been missing by now with all his sneaky mess.

am i the only one who notice
ig thots and hoodrats
think this show is :pimp:
and dont ever see anything wrong with the storytelling

HOLD UP!! Did i miss something where Angela actually 100% figured out that James is Ghost? Tasha slipped up said Ghost then James the first time she went to her for help for phone tracing. Then after that she just lets it fly 2 diff times and Angela just carries on.

Im back to this again .... Tasha just openly calling James Ghost to Angela???

the reasoning tommies dad gave him for being released makes no sense he wouldve know about getting out months in advance and would be a dead give away for anyone with a brain that he’s snitching....a famous mobster has a life sentence overturned due to a dirty prosecutor and it isn’t all over the news ???? terrible writing
**** is so stupid. Like they are just going to release him without another trial???? LoL

My thing is, why are the FEDs letting a hitman with a life sentence because he refused to snitch out on his word that he would give his son up???? LoL

There are multiple flags on this.

Is not like the only case this prosecutor handle was his, what about all the other cases? Why did Tutle not come up with anything???

**** makes no sense ... and right on cue, he goes to pick him up a ****ing vintage mustang.

Back
Top Bottom