POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Think the Italians figure out Teressi snitched and end up riding for Tommy. Just in time to take out Jason, Dre or the Jimenez (whoever becomes a bigger issue first).
this **** makes no sense man ....

Like the more you think about the dumber the writers get.

So, now Tommy is working with the Italians. They are taking a nice cute of Tommy. You mean to tell me Terresi is going to snitch on Tommy which know les the operation of the Italians and make the Italians lose on profits????

This **** is horrible!

Ya'll know the connect ALWAYS dies in this show...they spend a whole season building up how hard it is to take em down but get em out the way in the end with no problems :lol:

i think that latino homie that smashes angela is somehow tied to the jimenez.

Tasha and Angela are O’s.

Easy smashes.

I just don’t understand how anyone would think they really just let Teresi out without him working with the feds.

He need to get clapped ASAP. Check him for wires and all that.

That Courtney lady the writer is a sex addict btw. Every few episodes ppl are going at it.

Must be awkward walking around hard after dry humping Fancy for hours. All the outtakes and all.

I've watched maybe two episodes, at most, of The Jamie Foxx Show.

Garcelle Beauvais will always be one of the flower girls from Coming to America to me.

I've watched maybe two episodes, at most, of The Jamie Foxx Show.

Garcelle Beauvais will always be one of the flower girls from Coming to America to me.

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom