POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Homie from Fast and the Furious is the worst actor on the show
Followed by Proctor.
This role isn't for him.
They couldn’t find a more intimidating looking dude to play the Mafia boss?
All I see is Peewee Herman
kid can walk and everything
but they got a stroller chilling by the door :lol:
someone should PM this /Thread link to Kemp.................nevermind, sorted: "@CourtneyKemp Come see what we see..https://niketalk.com/threads/power-thread-sun-starz.586804/page-400"

Last edited:
Real talk
It’s hard for me to think
Who shouldn’t die
Like everyone is hate-able on the show
Except I guess the daughter
We’ve only seen like 3 times EVER
And kanaan
Oh and ghost white lawyer dude with the kid
Can’t believe they wasted jukebox
Her character had potential
And how the hell
Nobody came looking for her
After she got killed
She was a cop
Show be forgetting they own plotlines :}

Maybe they should’ve let Tariq continue on robbing with “Brains” and em. Season 4 was cool. Crooked cops and all.

They kill too many ppl off who got potential.

Those crooked cops were entertaining.

Followed by Proctor.
This role isn't for him.
All I see is Peewee Herman

You would think since Turtles been acting so long he would be better.

But it seems like he can only play the friend like on Entourage and in the movies he's been in.

im confused about the clubs....so Ghost still has truth and Dre is working for him in there? or is it to seperate clubs now? also how did tate even meet dre?
These long breaks in between seasons make it hard to remember all the **** they cram into these 10 episodes :lol:

Ghost had truth, was going to be the operator for more spaces owned by that white chick Karen. She’s attracted to Dre, then Ghost got hemmed up for Knox’s murder so Dre took over that, which was his main selling point with the Jiminez. He was relieved from running Truth & babysitting Tariq when the Kanaan/Tariq/Ray-Ray/Juicebox **** went south.

Tate met Dre when Dre was still working for Ghost and they shot that interview for the news channel & that chick from like the first scene in the pilot heard his voice and was triggered.

The last thing the show needs is another character. Kendrick better be playing himself and he's performing at one of the clubs.

He probably performing or a guest at the club or some ****. Dope to see Kendrick on there.

Show is still trash, kill everyone except 50 and Tommy.

what cracks me up too
is how theres no character development for his mom
she like only in episodes to ask tommy for more white
then bounce :lol:

what cracks me up too
is how theres no character development for his mom
she like only in episodes to ask tommy for more white
then bounce :lol:

Facts.

Ghost’s daughter didn’t have any character development either. She got a bigger role the latter half of season 4 but was a pretty minor character prior to that and they expect us to give a **** when Ray Ray offed her :smh:

razor-ramon-gif-2.gif

Back
Top Bottom