POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

I dont think she moved in with him. Because he said that they could move in with him. He is so high and mighty on ethics. Hes going to get in trouble for being romantically involved with her. There are so many holes in this show and its painfully obvious.
All I know is Ghost need to push his wig back. I'm tired of his "Tasha you're so much better than this" act.

She the one that wanted Ghost to stay in the streets and never go legal. :lol:

Yo

Tommy dad need to go

But frfr Dre needs to die. Like yesterdaY

Every episode I hate him more and more. Now he can’t be touched since he’s the face of that program smh

Yo

Tommy dad need to go

But frfr Dre needs to die. Like yesterdaY

Every episode I hate him more and more. Now he can’t be touched since he’s the face of that program smh

When the Jimenez bro asked him to smash that chick and the chick was like “let’s go smash”

And Dre was all like “nah I’m good” and was mad disgusted afterwards

:lol:

I’m just nitpicking at this point. Show is getting ridiculous...imma still tune in tho

Alicia is a generational wealthy man's Angela
lawd.png

When the Jimenez bro asked him to smash that chick and the chick was like “let’s go smash”

I’m just nitpicking at this point. Show is getting ridiculous...imma still tune in tho

Facts. Love the show but I felt that way when the super friends teamed up. I’m just like really?

Real talk
It’s hard for me to think
Who shouldn’t die
Like everyone is hate-able on the show
Except I guess the daughter
We’ve only seen like 3 times EVER
And kanaan
Oh and ghost white lawyer dude with the kid
Can’t believe they wasted jukebox
Her character had potential
And how the hell
Nobody came looking for her
After she got killed
She was a cop
Show be forgetting they own plotlines :}

What else is confusing
If Jimenez dude don’t like dre
Why he wanted him to smash his girl :lol:
Made no sense
Then he came in and wanted to watch
And made Dre watch him finish smashing ol girl
The day before
Was that some backdoor tactic to like get dre a std or something
Like I’m confused why he don’t like him

I thought I was the only one who thought the story was getting convoluted. Too many drug dealers, too many overlapping story lines that don't really make sense when you think about them. The show has definitely lost steam since seasons 1 and 2. I still watch the show every week even though the dialogue is cringy sometimes and character's actions are illogical. I put this show in the same category as the Fast and Furious movies: fun, fast paced entertainment that allows me to turn my brain off. There are shows that I take more seriously that critique harshly because I have high expectations (like Handmaid's Tale). I don't even do all that with Power, I just let them do their thing.

I just want to know how tf Ghost still punked out of his own club.

Its seriously written up now as Dre being the owner ceo w/e of Truth and they pushin pills through. Ghost never even set foot back in there after he got arrested.

So Tommy just rollin up to the air strip in that loud as mustang and no one heard him.

How come the cars never dirty? Swear that escalade and mustang stay having a fresh paint job

So only 1 person in the whole Italians had suspicion of Teresi being out randomly, and he got told to shut up?

Angela feelin played again, stop giving it up so easy

this thread is hilarious:lol:
People in here complaining about insignificant characters.
Can't even follow the simple club situation to know Dre works for the hotel chick.:smh:
Can't even understand the lawyer dude helped Tasha get a place.:smh:
Worried about a car being clean. Do y'all need to see homeboy pull it in a car wash?:lol:
How many other bad shows are y'all continuously watching? just curious
The show is what it is. Never expected The Wire type show coming from a STARZ budget. I think secretly people in here loving the show but like 95% of the internet love to hate everything:lol:

Why is it so farfetched to think that Ghost and Tommy can have their cars detailed regularly when they're multi millionaires?

I never set the bar high for this show. Honestly i just don’t like any of the characters. I kinda **** with turtle but he about to do some bamma **** you can just tell.
Everybody else just annoys me.

As far as the acting it doesn’t bother me. The show is just really really annoying now.

I didn’t even watch this episode getting all the info from you guys. Lol

Back
Top Bottom