POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

im confused about the clubs....so Ghost still has truth and Dre is working for him in there? or is it to seperate clubs now? also how did tate even meet dre?
Was just bout to ask this...Ghost still holding events at the club, but Dre running it ?

im confused about the clubs....so Ghost still has truth and Dre is working for him in there? or is it to seperate clubs now? also how did tate even meet dre?

They never really fully explained the club situation

and why are the Jimenez Cartel involved. That was the Serbs or whatever they were that were involved the club.

The Jimenez should care about how they distribute and what they use. Them being in the club and being wanted just attracts heat.

Why are they telling Dre who should work in the club?

And does Ghost and Tasha not give a **** about their youngest daughter? She’s been in like 4 episodes the entire series. I forget they have another kid sometiems

and how tasha gonna move herself
her kid and her mom
into dude apartment
this is just hilarious

I'm really hoping she isn't doing that and is going to live with her mother

because she complained about them visiting Jamie with Angela

and how tasha gonna move herself
her kid and her mom
into dude apartment
this is just hilarious

I dont think she moved in with him. Because he said that they could move in with him. He is so high and mighty on ethics. Hes going to get in trouble for being romantically involved with her. There are so many holes in this show and its painfully obvious.

I dont think she moved in with him. Because he said that they could move in with him. He is so high and mighty on ethics. Hes going to get in trouble for being romantically involved with her. There are so many holes in this show and its painfully obvious.
i think that was BEFORE
they had the fight before that lil get together for raina
and she didnt wanna go

Dre's come up doesn't make ANY sense...only way to redeem this is a mean downfall at the end of the season

Police just gon let a car just roll past em on the way to an arrest...what if the suspects were in that truck ?? :lol: :smh:

Still no idea what they trying to do with the political stuff...I guess this project supposed to help Tate be Senator or something ?
Seems like Tate needs Ghost to bankroll the project, which is key to dude’s campaign/image. In return, he’ll help Ghost when he becomes elected . Ghost is falling for it because he wants to be legit so badly. Can’t trust O-Dogg....

They couldn’t find a more intimidating looking dude to play the Mafia boss?

I’m saying......

Smh. He must be connected with someone in real life to get that role. A younger cat giving older men in their 50’s and 60’s orders when he’s in his 30s??????

That's what grandma is for.

Yeah but even the picture didn’t have the baby in it. It was Ghost Riq Raina and Tasha lmao.

Back
Top Bottom