POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

LoL ...

Man, this freaking show has gone down the gutter. To invested to stop watching though, and there were a few redeeming parts that makes me think it might get better.

1. How are you going to make us believe Ghost is this criminal mastermind that turns to Sterns and says "you going to let then get away with that?" Like in what ******* world ???????

2. I don't mind so much Angela taking the tracker off. After all she's head of her department and could easily explain it with the blanket immunity. But the fact she took the tracker and gave it back to Tommy? Like in what world? But again, it seems Tommy is going to set up Terisi so she can explain it as cutting a deal.

3. How can we take the show serious when they have Kennan doing a drive by in a ******* bicycle. Come the **** on ....

4. Happy Bday Raina? Like who the **** ask for that? **** looks like a ******* walmart cake and the lawyer dude pick it up, so what a sick joke.

5. What kind of ******* parents does Tariq have? Ask his mom of he rather be him than Raina and she just bounce without answering ... you want to make us believe that Tasha cares so much that she couldn't comfort him and tell him know, but yet she *****es to Ghost?

6. What kind of drug lords dont get their property scanned for bugs and trackers frequently? LoL .. oh the same people that made us see Ghost using burner phones frequently and checking for such things but it just forgotten.

7. Ghost Master plan to get Dre out the picture is to pull a contract they had? Like what took him this long and you have no backup plan? The Mastermind?

8. Next episode dude that told Ghost Tommy and Kannan comes back saying what is it not done and bounce again for no apperant reason.

9. Why do they have Kendrick sounding like a confused Dominican Puertorican Black man?

10. Knoxs and other dude, actually the entire Fed crew are the most incompetent people in the show. It took Teresi to tell then about Laundering money? Like they had Laundry places together and they know they are friends and worked together and cant connect the dots? FoH

Only redeeming part is Tommy keeping it real with Riq and Tommy plotting.

Dirty Mack Lawyer is way too good at his role. He's playing that role to perfection

I don't know get why Tariq wants to go to jail so badly. If he had a twitter, he'd definitely tweet that he was the one who shot Ray Ray

In all honesty how many times do you check underneath the back of your whip?

Fair enough , but my murder mobile ain't as detailed as Tommy's all the time .

lol Angela just going to meet up with ghost at flight club out of all places like its not some discrete location.

Thought this was the best episode of the season so far.
Still a lot of crappy moments, all which have been mentioned in this thread already.

Wonder how they will add the Jimenez sibling war into the rest of the season. Last two episodes show that the sister is trying to push the brother out.
Funny seeing everybody randomly trusting Kanan even though none of them know him. The only person giving him push back now is Tasha which is crazy.

The actor who plays Simon Stern is almost too good at portraying a racist. "we already have a black as the face"

I know I shouldn't have laughed but I was howling at how casually he said that line

And then when Saxe corrected Teresi and told him well Mak is actually Korean :rofl::rofl:

Ghost Washed Season continues.

How you now just remember that you put a no-compete clause in Dre's contract?

Season 1 Ghost would've been had that ***** hemmed up with that.

Further confirmation of washed Ghost was when Tariq of all people was coming at his neck. :lol::smh:

"I ain't your son *****." had me though. :lol:

So Angela takes the tracker of Tommy's car then proceeds to take it to her crib? :stoneface:

Saxe and Mock giddy about Teresi's info when he provided them with no proof. :smh::lol:

Ain't eem mad about Kendrick's cameo. He was one of the highlights of the episode tbh.

Quinn.......

James Brown Tears Up.gif

Show is so random I dont even know why the jade Kendrick playing an identity confused black man. He was speaking Dominican slang and using Papi like Puertoricans. I never have seen that in NYC in my life ... calling someone Mama Guebo is pure dominican when they are angry. **** is confusing AF.

I'm assuming that part was written for a spanish dude that knew the Tainos whereabouts but Kendrick ended up with it and they didnt bother to adjust. Pure laziness.

Tate talking bout “You know you done ****** up right?” Lol

I knew Ghost drunk *** was bout to choke the **** out of him.

Kendrick was funny as hell, he played that role pretty well.

Why did that ***** get the wrong cake? That’s an impossible mistake.

Show is so random I dont even know why the jade Kendrick playing an identity confused black man. He was speaking Dominican slang and using Papi like Puertoricans. I never have seen that in NYC in my life ... calling someone Mama Guebo is pure dominican when they are angry. **** is confusing AF.

I'm assuming that part was written for a spanish dude that knew the Tainos whereabouts but Kendrick ended up with it and they didnt bother to adjust. Pure laziness.
Black dudes say Papi to Spanish dudes all the time in NYC

How you pick up a cake and not check if they got your order right ? ...Lawyer dude just knew he was bout to save the day bringing the cake :lol:

Kendrick's character was cringey to me, but it's obvious he was mimicking a Dominican.
Exactly ....

I know no fault of his own, but that line that he has Dominican wish I was born there then this make it seems dude is the one wanting to be dominican. But dudes in here think that role was made for a black guy. SMH

Back
Top Bottom