POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Riq took his mother's ambien and was acting like he was gonna take some to od. Ive heard that its extremely hard to od on ambien. They should have had him grab diff pills. That was bad writing.

Nah Riq took the pills to go back up to Choate and sell them. He wants in the drug game and this is his baby step

giphy.gif

I forgot Ghost ain’t show up. He did get laced though :nthat:. I could of sworn Ghost pointed towards a pair of bred 1s but that was def a 3, 4 or 5 Jordan box .
Yall gon stop with this episode. You right and now I remember this. Did their budget get cut? Trying to throw a rope.
:rofl:

I think K dot did well for his first acting debut. Better than the regulars.
Wasn't expecting Tommy to confront Tariq like that. Glad we found out the reason why though.
Tasha wants to get her behind whooped having that man in the house. If Ghost walked in and saw him, it would've been a wrap.
Ghost is clearly unraveling with the alcohol.

LoL ...

Man, this freaking show has gone down the gutter. To invested to stop watching though, and there were a few redeeming parts that makes me think it might get better.

1. How are you going to make us believe Ghost is this criminal mastermind that turns to Sterns and says "you going to let then get away with that?" Like in what ****ing world ???????

2. I don't mind so much Angela taking the tracker off. After all she's head of her department and could easily explain it with the blanket immunity. But the fact she took the tracker and gave it back to Tommy? Like in what world? But again, it seems Tommy is going to set up Terisi so she can explain it as cutting a deal.

3. How can we take the show serious when they have Kennan doing a drive by in a ****ing bicycle. Come the **** on ....

4. Happy Bday Raina? Like who the **** ask for that? **** looks like a ****ing walmart cake and the lawyer dude pick it up, so what a sick joke.

5. What kind of ****ing parents does Tariq have? Ask his mom of he rather be him than Raina and she just bounce without answering ... you want to make us believe that Tasha cares so much that she couldn't comfort him and tell him know, but yet she *****es to Ghost?

6. What kind of drug lords dont get their property scanned for bugs and trackers frequently? LoL .. oh the same people that made us see Ghost using burner phones frequently and checking for such things but it just forgotten.

7. Ghost Master plan to get Dre out the picture is to pull a contract they had? Like what took him this long and you have no backup plan? The Mastermind?

8. Next episode dude that told Ghost Tommy and Kannan comes back saying what is it not done and bounce again for no apperant reason.

9. Why do they have Kendrick sounding like a confused Dominican Puertorican Black man?

10. Knoxs and other dude, actually the entire Fed crew are the most incompetent people in the show. It took Teresi to tell then about Laundering money? Like they had Laundry places together and they know they are friends and worked together and cant connect the dots? FoH

Only redeeming part is Tommy keeping it real with Riq and Tommy plotting.

Agreed.

Smh.

I’m not a fan of Kendrick’s character the acting was trashhhhhhhh....

Should’ve had Kendrick play as a mentor or something.

Show a joke. They knew bringing KDot would bring views.

How the hell does that cake with Raina’s name happen though?

The worst thing this show did was kill off Raina.

Now season 5 is based around Raina which is boring as hell.

Should’ve kept the Riq gangsta rebel kid thing going.

This season so far..

Riq quiet, Ghost soft and alcoholic, Tommy’s character needs to be killed off because he looking soft too and he’s boring now.

How those cops just get inside their house so easily? That’s crazy. No knock just elevate and get out.

This season so far..

Riq quiet, Ghost soft and alcoholic, Tommy’s character needs to be killed off because he looking soft too and he’s boring now.

How those cops just get inside their house so easily? That’s crazy. No knock just elevate and get out.
Might be the worst comment I've seen yet:lol:

If you've ever spent a considerable amount of time around dope heads you'd know Kendrick played that roll to a tee.

Who the f is Kendrick going to mentor? These grown *** people and the only kid has a mother, father, grandmother, uncle, aunt, and Kanan:lol:

Show has consistently been doing numbers so I'm not sure it needed K Dot.

The main characters daughter was murdered and you expecting business as usual:lol:
I love the fact that his all his shady behavior is coming back and his world is falling apart.

Nobody believes Riq is gangsta. Homeboy stood and watched his twin sister get murked while hiding, but you want him back on his gangsta tip. Nah he got his *** card pulled bro. This dude barely had the guts to walk out with some sneakers:lol:

Last edited:
Kendrick's acting > everyone on that show

and I don't care what you guys say, 50 is a good actor compared to some people on that show.

Terry is feminine as hell. They should have got someone more masculine. Pause.

When people ask her who's that. She can literally say, this is my hair dresser. He was terribly miscasted.

This season so far..

If you watch the after show commentary they said that anyone who was a guest actor would have to play someone completely opposite of themselves. So a mentor wouldn't have fit. They actually asked Kdot what kind of character would people least expect him to be and he jokingly said a crackhead...the rest is history.

Back
Top Bottom