POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Effectively snitching on himself right there :lol: Tommy saw right thru him
He didn't say an enemy, just someone he didnt care about, it's business.

Hence, why Tommy picked up on it. If you arent a snitch you will never snitch on anyone.... business means he came to an agreement to get out of jail. That's what I got from the scene.

Yea Tommy kept trying to get his Pops to take back the situational snitchin but he get going deeper down the snitch hole...Tommy wasn’t wit that

Episode was cool. Kendrick was funny. Hope he does more acting in the future. But my favorite part when councilman Tate hit Ghost wit the...
200w.gif

LOL....

I was jogging and started thinking about the show and how dumb and pathetic it has gotten. This woman think she's a mastermind and she's just an idiot. Took an entire two seasons to show us and make us believe Ghost was mastermind, to the last episode looking like an idiot asking Stern for help.

Let's think about a few things ....

1. Ghost and Tommy where a couple of deug kingpins in NYC. They built an empire by bringing together several organizations into their fold. It was always drug dealing, drug movement and ruthless behavior to keep the **** sailing. Now, we don't see any of the drug movements. We don't know who is moving what or who is doing what.

2. Dre and the spanish dudes are head of the organization and have all these organizations underneath them and are backed by one of the biggest Cartels and they are running scared of Ghost and Tommy that have no army? LoL like imma tripping or what? They cant have all these dudes go to truth, his cribs, shoot on site, etc? Yeah ... but we gonna take this writing serious.

3. The Jimenez have been incognito for how many years now? All of the sudden they are surrounded by Feds and they don't question how? I mean, if I was a drug lord and I have a private plane and I made the call to leave on short notice and I get pinch, heads are rolling until I find the mole. Furthermore, the Taino brothers are dropping like fly and the spanish dude 1st assumption is Dre is trying to kill him? I mean he then goes to Dre to confront him without a burner? Just a simple you trying to take me out? Mind you, he just got robbed a few nights back ... lol ... in what ******* world man?

4. And now that Tommy has nobody to push his weight why hasn't his boss came to pay him a visit at a random place that just Ghost Tommy and Kannan knew about but he just happen to roll nu with a bunch of dudes carrying rifles. LoL

5. But speaking of that, who was helping Tommy move the drugs from point A to B and collecting all the cash? They dont even show him with a # 2.

Man, I'm so fuxkimg mad ....

I’m not a fan of Kendrick’s character the acting was trashhhhhhhh....

Should’ve had Kendrick play as a mentor or something.

Show a joke. They knew bringing KDot would bring views.

How the hell does that cake with Raina’s name happen though?

The worst thing this show did was kill off Raina.

Now season 5 is based around Raina which is boring as hell.

Should’ve kept the Riq gangsta rebel kid thing going.

This season so far..

Riq quiet, Ghost soft and alcoholic, Tommy’s character needs to be killed off because he looking soft too and he’s boring now.

How those cops just get inside their house so easily? That’s crazy. No knock just elevate and get out.
Jeeze this guy :lol:

You might as well just stop watching the show

Another thing ...

Did I miss something or I read to deep into it, but when Ghost was with Tates at the block didnt Tate tell goes to do something with corner boys like some shady stuff? Like what's taking so long to materialize?

Another thing ...

Did I miss something or I read to deep into it, but when Ghost was with Tates at the block didnt Tate tell goes to do something with corner boys like some shady stuff? Like what's taking so long to materialize?
Cause the writing is trash
We’ve established that’s the reason
Why plotlines or plot devices are forgotten
Or never mature

Cause the writing is trash
We’ve established that’s the reason
Why plotlines or plot devices are forgotten
Or never mature
I understand, but did I dream that scene or confused it? Or did it happened?

If it happened, trust they will blur something in a couple of episode to remind you and hit us with the "twist" instead of working it in the proper way.

It's clear Tate has or had street ties and they're just trying to save that for some "reveal"

I understand, but did I dream that scene or confused it? Or did it happened?

If it happened, trust they will blur something in a couple of episode to remind you and hit us with the "twist" instead of working it in the proper way.
Nah i remember
It happened

Back
Top Bottom