POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Yeah they really gon make this man kill the love of his life and his father. Probably kill Ghost and his mother in the last season.

Tariq right back to dickhead status. **** em
pacspit.gif
die slow

Dgaf if Dre working with Ghost now his ***** *** still gotta get got

Tasha thinking anybody gaf Bomani likes her bird ***
mjlol.png

Either Bomani loses his job and goes to prison or he backs out on her after all that **** she just talked
mjlol.png
being her side has proven deadly

Question:

Is the audience supposed to know how Diego' gun ended up in LI? Or did we figure it out when Dre figured it out?

I remember he had that gun last season then all of a sudden it wasnt around.

Last edited:
Tasha must think she has grade a box. They're going to go to lawyer zesty to corroborate her story and risk his job. She's going to find out how much he loves her.

Tariq :smh: That asthma attack :rofl:

So Dre and Ghost are going to be cool again like Ghost and Kannan? Ghost and Tate. Ghost buries the hatchets quick as hell :lol:

Jamie and I aren't sleeping together. I guess that meant today. :lol:

Turtle :lol: and whats with the random pop ups on this show? Nobody uses cell phones, they just pop up to meet people. At their homes, their jobs.

Tasha must think she has grade a box. They're going to go to lawyer zesty to corroborate her story and risk his job. She's going to find out how much he loves her.

Tariq :smh: That asthma attack :rofl:

So Dre and Ghost are going to be cool again like Ghost and Kannan? Ghost and Tate. Ghost buries the hatchets quick as hell :lol:

Jamie and I aren't sleeping together. I guess that meant today. :lol:

Turtle :lol: and whats with the random pop ups on this show? Nobody uses cell phones, they just pop up to meet people. At their homes, their jobs.
Tasha definitely think she got the bomb. How this dude love you that fast?

Ghost back to playing 3D chess with everybody. You how he get down

Who going to use a cell phone to talk dirt? Midas whale drive yourself down to the precinct doing that

Am I buggin or did the Spanish NYPD officer ask Tasha if she knew Ray Ray & tasha acted like she had no idea.... when last week the same exact officer & her boss literally walked in her crib & said they knew who killed Reina?

Proctors attempt at getting his wife to use again was piss poor :lol: :smh:

And if the Feds really wanted to make a connection between Angela and everybody else all they gotta do is watch their apartments ...they just been meeting up everywhere like it’s all sweet :lol:

This confuse me man.

Episodes are everywhere, where are they headed? Someone lmk they’re thoughts

I see the episode 9 title is “there’s a snitch among us” lol that’s funny

Back
Top Bottom